Grades: PK-8 | 251 students
- St. Genevieve School is committed to the formation of a Faith Community that is Christ-centered.
- The Gospel message is transmitted through example, a strong curriculum, relationships, and service, thereby creating a climate of respect in which good self-image breeds confidence and results in the ability to take risks.
- The multi-dimensional needs of the students are recognized and provided for by a well-rounded program.
- Christian values are presented with patience and enthusiasm in the belief that the students can and will assimilate these values.
- A strong sense of patriotism is also instilled to serve as a catalyst for eliciting responsible citizenship rooted in peace and justice.
- St. Genevieve, as a Catholic School, commits to the following to foster a love of God and of the teachings of Christ; to instill an appreciation of each student’s uniqueness; to strive for excellence in education; to include the teaching of Christian principles in all subject areas; to encourage the students to assimilate Christian values; and, to develop in each student the attributes of a responsible citizen.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed St Genevieve School also viewed these schools: St. Mary Of The Assumption Elementary School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.