Grades: 9-12 | 680 students
- St. Hubert Catholic High School is the largest Catholic girls’ high school in Philadelphia with over 800 students from 55 different elementary schools in every section of Philadelphia, as well as the suburbs of Bucks and Montgomery counties and New Jersey.
- Since opening our doors in 1941, St. Hubert has educated more than 27,000 women, offering them a unique and enriching high school experience that they carry with them throughout their lives.
- The student life program at St. Hubert is strongly tied to giving service to the school and local community.
- Christian values are incorporated into everyday activities and girls are encouraged to use their talents and abilities to help others.
- Whether it is by tutoring peers or children after school, wrapping gifts for needy families at Christmas, or making sandwiches for the homeless, students come away with a sense of fulfillment in knowing they have made a difference in someone’s life.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||680 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Melrose ParkGrades: 6-12 | 81 students
7613 Old York Road
Melrose Park, PA 19027
PhiladelphiaGrades: 9-12 | 747 students
1000 W Lycoming St
Philadelphia, PA 19140
PhiladelphiaGrades: 1-12 | 311 students
2101 S College Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19121
WynnewoodGrades: PK-12 | 890 students
1101 City Ave
Wynnewood, PA 19096
Gwynedd ValleyGrades: 9-12 | 382 students
PO Box 902 1345 Sumneytown
Gwynedd Valley, PA 19437
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.