Grades: PK-8 | 78 students
- At St James Evang Lutheran preschool, We experience has become an important part of education.
- Our program centers on Jesus' love, which is expressed by daily use of prayers, songs and Bible stories.
- We also provide activities to develop small and large muscles, letter and number awareness, artistic talents, and social interactions.
- Our preschool provides an excellent avenue for preparing your child to enter the school environment for kindergarten.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HartlandGrades: PK-8 | 40 students
1023 E Capitol Dr
Hartland, WI 53029
HubertusGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
3733 Hubertus Rd
Hubertus, WI 53033
GreenfieldGrades: PK-8 | 190 students
8500 W Coldspring Rd
Greenfield, WI 53228
Port WashingtonGrades: NS-8 | 214 students
1802 N Wisconsin St
Port Washington, WI 53074
Whitefish BayGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
4849 N Wildwood Ave
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.