Grades: PK-8 | 78 students
- At St James Evang Lutheran preschool, We experience has become an important part of education.
- Our program centers on Jesus' love, which is expressed by daily use of prayers, songs and Bible stories.
- We also provide activities to develop small and large muscles, letter and number awareness, artistic talents, and social interactions.
- Our preschool provides an excellent avenue for preparing your child to enter the school environment for kindergarten.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 590 students
Po Box 090095
Milwaukee, WI 53209
SturtevantGrades: K-9 | 123 students
3030 95th St
Sturtevant, WI 53177
Menomonee FallsGrades: PK-12 | 97 students
N84W19049 Menomonee Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
RacineGrades: K-9 | 231 students
3035 Drexel Ave
Racine, WI 53403
MilwaukeeGrades: K-12 | 1 students
1235 North 12th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53205
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.