Grades: PK-8 | 265 students
- Since 1907, St. John Berchmans has been a pillar of faith in the Chicago near north neighborhood of Logan Square.
- We boast a long tradition of academic excellence and spiritual guidance.
- We have created an environment that encourages the learning potential of each student through a well rounded curriculum including music, art, technology, physical education, special reading, and math classes.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||265 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Rainbows, Student Leadership, Yearbook Choir, Rainbows, Yearbook, Student Leadership,
- Brand new state of the art computer lab Brand new secure courtyard area playground Outdoor classroom designed by the Chicago Botanic Gardens Full and Half day Pre-K Air conditioned classrooms
People that viewed St John Berchmans School also viewed these schools: British International School of Chicago, Lincoln Park, St Jerome School, Bridgeport Catholic - S Campus, St. Nicholas Ukrainian Catholic School and The Catherine Cook School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: NS-5 | 521 students
814 W. Eastman Street
Chicago, IL 60642
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 184 students
2801 S Princeton Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 288 students
3700 S Lowe Ave
Chicago, IL 60609
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 125 students
2200 West Rice Street
Chicago, IL 60622
ChicagoGrades: NS-8 | 569 students
226 W Schiller St
Chicago, IL 60610
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.