Grades: PK-5 | 98 students
- St. John Catholic School Pre-Kindergarten has developed a strong core curriculum.
- The learning environment is child originated and teacher framed in a developmentally appropriate environment.
- Activities are designed to encourage creativity, independence and readiness for Kindergarten.
- Elements of both the Montessori and Reggio Emilia Method are incorporated into the learning environment.
- Pre Early Literacy Learning in Arkansas, Pre-ELLA, is incorporated into the hands on learning environment.
- Our goal, always, is to model what we teach, and to give our students the tools to meet every goal and challenge with Christian perseverance.
- Christian values are interwoven into the teaching of all subject areas.
- We strive to develop the whole child, academically, spiritually, physically, morally, and socially.
- Our teachers are fully certified instructors, many with Master's degrees.
- Our school is accredited by the Arkansas Nonpublic School Accrediting Association.
- Our Mission is to provide students a high quality education rooted in the life of Christ and to foster the pursuit of academic excellence and the development of the whole person.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RussellvilleGrades: K-12 | 138 students
Po Box 1786
Russellville, AR 72811
OlaGrades: PK-8 | 17 students
199 Loopy Ln
Ola, AR 72853
MorriltonGrades: KG-12 | 222 students
106 N Saint Joseph St
Morrilton, AR 72110
SubiacoGrades: 7-12 | 197 students
405 North Subiaco Avenue
Subiaco, AR 72865
OzarkGrades: UG | 24 students
Po Box 329
Ozark, AR 72949
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.