Arkansas Private Schools
- There are 191 private schools in Arkansas, serving 30,407 students.
- The average private school tuition is $4,421 for elementary schools and $6,670 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 91% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 14% and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Arkansas River Valley Montessori Photo - An Early Elementary student learns about land forms by creating them with clay and water.
Mt St Mary Academy Photo - Our students experience a special sisterhood when they are challenged to always do their best, give back to the greater community, and reach their full potential.
Ridgefield Christian School Photo - Students release balloons with their favorite book inside as the kick-off for Accelerated Reading.
The New School Photo - The New School is located in the heart of Fayetteville, Arkansas, part of the larger Northwest Arkansas community. Our 26 acre campus includes 4 buildings, 4 playgrounds, an amphitheater, and a large wooded area. We are also a certified Natural Wildlife Habitat.
Walnut Farm Montessori School Photo - The nationally accredited Walnut Farm Montessori School provides a Montessori education honoring community and individuality by promoting peace, and empowering children for life-long learning.
Little Rock Montessori School Photo - Little Rock Montessori School offers over fifty years of quality education.
Christ Lutheran School Photo - Our students and parents feel like CLS is a big family - partners in children's education!
Arkansas Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools266 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools132 Students3% Minority
- 14 Schools2,686 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools118 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools96 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools34 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools325 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools269 Students4% Minority
- 6 Schools643 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools81 Students27% Minority
- 2 Schools416 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools693 Students48% Minority
- 2 Schools166 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools1,074 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools489 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools381 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools281 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools48 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students42% Minority
- 3 Schools98 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools366 Students39% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools265 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools189 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools413 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools123 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools164 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools460 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools6 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools250 Students9% Minority
- 52 Schools12,500 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools201 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools179 Students5% Minority
- 6 Schools717 Students8% Minority
- 15 Schools2,282 Students23% Minority
- 2 Schools37 Students59% Minority
- 3 Schools302 Students16% Minority
- 12 Schools2,888 Students12% Minority
- 10 Schools1,060 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students81% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.