Arkansas Private Schools
- There are 181 private schools in Arkansas, serving 29,793 students.
- The average private school tuition is $4,190 for elementary schools and $6,670 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 89% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 15% and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
The New School is located in the heart of Fayetteville, Arkansas, part of the larger Northwest Arkansas community. Our 26 acre campus includes 4 buildings, 4 playgrounds, an amphitheater, and a large wooded area. We are also a certified Natural Wildlife Habitat.
MissionOur Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic School is dedicated to providing an education that is built on the Gospel message. Students are helped to build a foundation of faith, hope, love and respect to support all areas of their lives. Students are instructed to strive for academic excellence and self-discipline. Students are encouraged to use their gifts
Our students experience a special sisterhood when they are challenged to always do their best, give back to the greater community, and reach their full potential.
Arkansas Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools211 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools97 Students1% Minority
- 13 Schools2,387 Students12% Minority
- 3 Schools124 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools96 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools48 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools325 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools222 Students2% Minority
- 6 Schools672 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools81 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools218 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students48% Minority
- 2 Schools166 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools1,037 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools508 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools421 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools229 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools50 Students28% Minority
- 3 Schools98 Students12% Minority
- 3 Schools378 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students14% Minority
- 2 Schools269 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools197 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools33 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools448 Students14% Minority
- 2 Schools123 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools144 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools481 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools236 Students8% Minority
- 48 Schools12,334 Students19% Minority
- 2 Schools201 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools197 Students72% Minority
- 6 Schools690 Students7% Minority
- 15 Schools2,412 Students14% Minority
- 2 Schools37 Students42% Minority
- 3 Schools466 Students3% Minority
- 10 Schools2,769 Students19% Minority
- 8 Schools973 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students81% Minority
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.