Top Arkansas Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 188 top private schools in Arkansas, serving 27,835 students.
- The average private school tuition is $4,889 for elementary schools and $6,460 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 91% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 18% and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Christ Lutheran School Photo - Our students and parents feel like CLS is a big family - partners in children's education!
Walnut Farm Montessori School Photo - The nationally accredited Walnut Farm Montessori School provides a Montessori education honoring community and individuality by promoting peace, and empowering children for life-long learning.
Holy Souls Catholic School Photo - MissionOur Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic School is dedicated to providing an education that is built on the Gospel message. Students are helped to build a foundation of faith, hope, love and respect to support all areas of their lives. Students are instructed to strive for academic excellence and self-discipline. Students are encouraged to use their gifts
The New School Photo - The New School educates students ages one through grade 12 to become lifelong learners guided by our core values of curiosity, character and community.
Arkansas River Valley Montessori Photo - An Early Elementary student learns about land forms by creating them with clay and water.
Mt St Mary Academy Photo - As Catholics and all followers of Christ, we are called to love God by serving others. Our students are taught the importance of service, responding to the needs of their community and participating in a year-long service learning program.
St. James Day School Photo - The front gate of St. James Day School welcomes families onto our beautiful wooded campus of 25 acres.
Top Arkansas Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools407 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools154 Students4% Minority
- 13 Schools2,217 Students19% Minority
- 4 Schools148 Students35% Minority
- 2 Schools115 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools47 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools207 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools269 Students4% Minority
- 5 Schools537 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools81 Students27% Minority
- 2 Schools323 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students48% Minority
- 1 Schools156 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools1,035 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools42 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools479 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools421 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools310 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools52 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students42% Minority
- 3 Schools98 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools194 Students54% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools267 Students35% Minority
- 1 Schools189 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools246 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools123 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools136 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools472 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools63 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools262 Students19% Minority
- 53 Schools11,489 Students19% Minority
- 2 Schools186 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools128 Students14% Minority
- 6 Schools672 Students7% Minority
- 14 Schools2,101 Students22% Minority
- 2 Schools72 Students59% Minority
- 3 Schools230 Students9% Minority
- 12 Schools2,562 Students37% Minority
- 10 Schools963 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students81% Minority
Choosing the right private school for your child involves comparing schools as opposed to ranking them.
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.