Top Arkansas Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 187 top private schools in Arkansas, serving 30,459 students.
- The average private school tuition is $4,698 for elementary schools and $6,680 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 90% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 13% and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Christ Lutheran School Photo - Our students and parents feel like CLS is a big family - partners in children's education!
Little Rock Montessori School Photo - Little Rock Montessori School offers over fifty years of quality education.
Mt St Mary Academy Photo - As Catholics and all followers of Christ, we are called to love God by serving others. Our students are taught the importance of service, responding to the needs of their community and participating in a year-long service learning program.
Ridgefield Christian School Photo - Students release balloons with their favorite book inside as the kick-off for Accelerated Reading.
Holy Souls Catholic School Photo - MissionOur Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic School is dedicated to providing an education that is built on the Gospel message. Students are helped to build a foundation of faith, hope, love and respect to support all areas of their lives. Students are instructed to strive for academic excellence and self-discipline. Students are encouraged to use their gifts
The New School Photo - Our Head of School, Dennis Chapman and The New School Cheerleaders introduce our new mascot, Newton!
Top Arkansas Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools266 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools132 Students3% Minority
- 14 Schools2,690 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools118 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools96 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools34 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools325 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools269 Students4% Minority
- 5 Schools573 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools81 Students27% Minority
- 2 Schools416 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students48% Minority
- 1 Schools156 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools1,074 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools489 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools381 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools281 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools48 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students42% Minority
- 3 Schools98 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools313 Students38% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools265 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools189 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools401 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools123 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools164 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools460 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools63 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools280 Students9% Minority
- 52 Schools12,649 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools201 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools179 Students5% Minority
- 6 Schools692 Students8% Minority
- 15 Schools2,335 Students23% Minority
- 2 Schools72 Students59% Minority
- 3 Schools302 Students16% Minority
- 12 Schools2,800 Students12% Minority
- 10 Schools1,057 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students81% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.