Top Arkansas Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 186 top private schools in Arkansas, serving 30,372 students.
- The average private school tuition is $4,698 for elementary schools and $6,460 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 91% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 13% and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Ridgefield Christian School Photo - Students release balloons with their favorite book inside as the kick-off for Accelerated Reading.
Arkansas River Valley Montessori Photo - An Early Elementary student learns about land forms by creating them with clay and water.
Holy Souls Catholic School Photo - MissionOur Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic School is dedicated to providing an education that is built on the Gospel message. Students are helped to build a foundation of faith, hope, love and respect to support all areas of their lives. Students are instructed to strive for academic excellence and self-discipline. Students are encouraged to use their gifts
Mt St Mary Academy Photo - As Catholics and all followers of Christ, we are called to love God by serving others. Our students are taught the importance of service, responding to the needs of their community and participating in a year-long service learning program.
Walnut Farm Montessori School Photo - The nationally accredited Walnut Farm Montessori School provides a Montessori education honoring community and individuality by promoting peace, and empowering children for life-long learning.
The New School Photo - Our Head of School, Dennis Chapman and The New School Cheerleaders introduce our new mascot, Newton!
Top Arkansas Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools266 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools132 Students3% Minority
- 14 Schools2,690 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools118 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools96 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools34 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools325 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools269 Students4% Minority
- 5 Schools573 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools81 Students27% Minority
- 2 Schools416 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students48% Minority
- 1 Schools156 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools1,074 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools489 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools381 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools281 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools48 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students42% Minority
- 3 Schools98 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools313 Students38% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools265 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools189 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools401 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools123 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools164 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools460 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools63 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools280 Students9% Minority
- 52 Schools12,649 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools201 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools179 Students5% Minority
- 6 Schools692 Students8% Minority
- 15 Schools2,335 Students23% Minority
- 2 Schools72 Students59% Minority
- 3 Schools302 Students16% Minority
- 12 Schools2,800 Students12% Minority
- 10 Schools1,057 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students81% Minority
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.