Top Arkansas Private Schools
For the 2021 school year, there are 182 top private schools in Arkansas, serving 27,436 students.
Ridgefield Christian School Photo - Students release balloons with their favorite book inside as the kick-off for Accelerated Reading.
St. James Day School Photo - The front gate of St. James Day School welcomes families onto our beautiful wooded campus of 25 acres.
Christ Lutheran School Photo - Our students and parents feel like CLS is a big family - partners in children's education!
Walnut Farm Montessori School Photo - The nationally accredited Walnut Farm Montessori School provides a Montessori education honoring community and individuality by promoting peace, and empowering children for life-long learning.
Little Rock Montessori School Photo - Little Rock Montessori School provides quality education for over 54 years.
Holy Souls Catholic School Photo - MissionOur Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic School is dedicated to providing an education that is built on the Gospel message. Students are helped to build a foundation of faith, hope, love and respect to support all areas of their lives. Students are instructed to strive for academic excellence and self-discipline. Students are encouraged to use their gifts
Top Arkansas Private Schools by County (2021)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools407 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools154 Students4% Minority
- 13 Schools2,217 Students19% Minority
- 4 Schools148 Students35% Minority
- 3 Schools591 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools47 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools207 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools269 Students4% Minority
- 5 Schools537 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools81 Students27% Minority
- 2 Schools323 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students48% Minority
- 1 Schools156 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools1,035 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools42 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools479 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools421 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools310 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools52 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students42% Minority
- 3 Schools98 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools194 Students54% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools267 Students35% Minority
- 1 Schools189 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools246 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools123 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools136 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools472 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools63 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools262 Students19% Minority
- 49 Schools11,226 Students19% Minority
- 2 Schools186 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools128 Students14% Minority
- 6 Schools672 Students7% Minority
- 13 Schools1,945 Students22% Minority
- 2 Schools138 Students59% Minority
- 3 Schools253 Students9% Minority
- 12 Schools2,562 Students37% Minority
- 10 Schools963 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students81% Minority
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.