Arkansas Private Schools
- There are 179 private schools in Arkansas, serving 29,515 students.
- The average private school tuition is $4,190 for elementary schools and $6,670 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 91% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 15% and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Our students experience a special sisterhood when they are challenged to always do their best, give back to the greater community, and reach their full potential.
MissionOur Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic School is dedicated to providing an education that is built on the Gospel message. Students are helped to build a foundation of faith, hope, love and respect to support all areas of their lives. Students are instructed to strive for academic excellence and self-discipline. Students are encouraged to use their gifts
Arkansas Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools211 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools97 Students1% Minority
- 13 Schools2,406 Students12% Minority
- 3 Schools124 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools96 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools48 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools325 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools222 Students2% Minority
- 6 Schools672 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools81 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools218 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students48% Minority
- 2 Schools166 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools1,037 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools508 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools421 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools229 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools50 Students28% Minority
- 3 Schools98 Students12% Minority
- 3 Schools378 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students14% Minority
- 2 Schools269 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools189 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools33 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools448 Students14% Minority
- 2 Schools123 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools144 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools481 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools240 Students8% Minority
- 47 Schools12,203 Students19% Minority
- 2 Schools201 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools197 Students72% Minority
- 6 Schools690 Students7% Minority
- 15 Schools2,412 Students14% Minority
- 2 Schools37 Students42% Minority
- 3 Schools466 Students3% Minority
- 9 Schools2,668 Students20% Minority
- 8 Schools973 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students81% Minority
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.