Arkansas Private Schools
- There are 191 private schools in Arkansas, serving 30,479 students.
- The average private school tuition is $4,190 for elementary schools and $6,670 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 91% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 14% and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
The New School is located in the heart of Fayetteville, Arkansas, part of the larger Northwest Arkansas community. Our 26 acre campus includes 4 buildings, 4 playgrounds, an amphitheater, and a large wooded area. We are also a certified Natural Wildlife Habitat.
MissionOur Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic School is dedicated to providing an education that is built on the Gospel message. Students are helped to build a foundation of faith, hope, love and respect to support all areas of their lives. Students are instructed to strive for academic excellence and self-discipline. Students are encouraged to use their gifts
The nationally accredited Walnut Farm Montessori School provides a Montessori education honoring community and individuality by promoting peace, and empowering children for life-long learning.
Our students experience a special sisterhood when they are challenged to always do their best, give back to the greater community, and reach their full potential.
Arkansas Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools266 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools132 Students3% Minority
- 14 Schools2,686 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools118 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools96 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools34 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools325 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools269 Students4% Minority
- 6 Schools643 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools81 Students27% Minority
- 2 Schools416 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students48% Minority
- 2 Schools166 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools1,074 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools489 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools381 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools281 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools48 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students42% Minority
- 3 Schools98 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools366 Students39% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools265 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools189 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools413 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools123 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools164 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools460 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools6 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools252 Students9% Minority
- 52 Schools12,581 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools201 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools179 Students5% Minority
- 6 Schools717 Students8% Minority
- 15 Schools2,286 Students23% Minority
- 2 Schools37 Students59% Minority
- 3 Schools302 Students16% Minority
- 12 Schools2,888 Students12% Minority
- 10 Schools1,060 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students81% Minority
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.