- Harding Academy strives to be a Christ-centered school that cultivates a love for learning, while educating the heart and mind for eternity.
- We believe that each child is created by God for a divine purpose and calling.
- We believe that the Bible is God's expressed will for man and reflects His Truth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||687 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||58 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||11 courses|
|Average ACT score||26|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, FBLA, FCCLA, Jr and Sr High Quiz Bowl, Key Club, Pep Club, Robotics, Wildcats International
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Band, Chorus
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 240 students
3301 N First Street
Jacksonville, AR 72076
(501)982-7522 32.4 PK-12
- Collegeville Grades: 6-12 | 312 students
2280 Watertower Road
Collegeville, MN 56321
(320)363-3315 727.3 6-12
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.