Jacksonville Christian Academy
- We endeavor to train young people how to please God with their lives while giving strong training in all academic fields.
- A solid foundation will be achieved at JCA, so that the student can excell at any present task as well as his/her future career or ministry.
Jacksonville Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Arkansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Highest percentage of students of color
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,580|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is slightly more for high school students.|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
- We require an in-office interview before admission is granted here at JCA. The student and at least one parent need to be in this meeting.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Rock Grades: NS-12 | 538 students
62 Pleasant Valley Drive
Little Rock, AR 72212
(501)227-7077 18.7 NS-12
- Maumelle Grades: 7-12
1 Windsong Dr.
Maumelle, AR 72113
(501)758-3160 15.3 7-12
- North Little Rock Grades: PK-6 | 66 students
900 Mission Rd
North Little Rock, AR 72118
(501)753-5157 10.1 PK-6
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.