Jacksonville Christian Academy
- We endeavor to train young people how to please God with their lives while giving strong training in all academic fields.
- A solid foundation will be achieved at JCA, so that the student can excell at any present task as well as his/her future career or ministry.
Jacksonville Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Arkansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Highest percentage of students of color
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,580|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is slightly more for high school students.|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
- We require an in-office interview before admission is granted here at JCA. The student and at least one parent need to be in this meeting.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Rock Grades: NS-12 | 538 students
62 Pleasant Valley Drive
Little Rock, AR 72212
(501)227-7077 18.7 NS-12
- Maumelle Grades: 7-12
1 Windsong Dr.
Maumelle, AR 72113
(501)758-3160 15.3 7-12
- North Little Rock Grades: PK-6 | 66 students
900 Mission Rd
North Little Rock, AR 72118
(501)753-5157 10.1 PK-6
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.