Jacksonville Christian Academy
We endeavor to train young people how to please God with their lives while giving strong training in all academic fields.
A solid foundation will be achieved at JCA, so that the student can excell at any present task as well as his/her future career or ministry.
- Top Ranked AR School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 240 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,580
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Jacksonville Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Arkansas for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 18%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition is slightly more for high school students.
- We require an in-office interview before admission is granted here at JCA. The student and at least one parent need to be in this meeting.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Jacksonville Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.