Immaculate Conception School
- Immaculate Conception Catholic School is committed to the teaching of Catholic Christian doctrines and values.
- We are dedicated to providing quality academic programs integrated with religious truth and values.
- The administration and faculty pledge to encourage the appreciation of learning and seek to develop in each student a love for God and the Holy Catholic Church, a profound respect for persons, and a thirst for knowledge.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Autism Spectrum, Mild Learning Differences, Language Based, Sensory Issues|
|Total Students||378 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Football,
Golf, Track and Field,
- People that viewed Immaculate Conception School also viewed these schools: North Little Rock Montessori School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Little Rock Grades: PK-6 | 66 students
900 Mission Rd
North Little Rock, AR 72118
(501)753-5157 1.2 PK-6
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?