Immaculate Conception Catholic School is committed to the teaching of Catholic Christian doctrines and values.
We are dedicated to providing quality academic programs integrated with religious truth and values.
The administration and faculty pledge to encourage the appreciation of learning and seek to develop in each student a love for God and the Holy Catholic Church, a profound respect for persons, and a thirst for knowledge.
- Top Ranked AR School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 389 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia, Autism Spectrum, Mild Learning Differences, Language Based, Sensory Issues
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total Sports Offered
- Immaculate Conception School educates the whole child, focusing not juston academics, but the spiritual, emotional, physical, and social well-being of each student as well. We believe learning is more productive in a safe, caring environment in which each student learns the values of respect, confidence, and friendship in a Christian-centric manner. IC staff works closely with parents as well to ensure across-the-board collaboration and understanding of goals and progress for each and every student throughout the elementary school years and beyond.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Immaculate Conception School offer?
Immaculate Conception School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Immaculate Conception School's ranking?
Immaculate Conception School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Arkansas for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Immaculate Conception School?
The application deadline for Immaculate Conception School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Immaculate Conception School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.