Immaculate Heart Of Mary School
- Immaculate Heart of Mary School seeks to offer a high quality academic program which is integrated with religious truths and values.
- We focus on preparing students for life in today's Church and society through a strong, basic, and contemporary curriculum and through instruction and formation in the beliefs, values, and traditions of Catholic Christianity.
- Immaculate Heart of Mary School promotes the development of Catholic principles and Gospel values.
- As a school community, we support one another as we strive to live out our Christian vocations.
- With these convictions, we instruct our students by our words and our actions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Navy pants/white and blue collared shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,750|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition can be found on website.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Little RockGrades: PK-8 | 400 students
7700 Ohio St
Little Rock, AR 72227
Little RockGrades: PK-8 | 692 students
4002 N Rodney Parham Rd
Little Rock, AR 72212
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?