The Anthony School
Tel: (501) 225-6629
- The Anthony School consistently produces students with a strong foundation of academic and social skills, high ethical standards, and a positive attitude toward school.
- Our mission is to educate children ages three through eighth grade in a challenging, loving environment which empowers them to become efficient, independent, excited learners.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||400 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Rock Grades: NS-12 | 1436 students
19010 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, AR 72223
(501) 868-9822 7.6 NS-12
- Little Rock Grades: PK-K | 120 students
1000 N Mississippi
Little Rock, AR 72207
(501) 225-2535 0.4 PK-K
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.