The Anthony School
- The Anthony School consistently produces students with a strong foundation of academic and social skills, high ethical standards, and a positive attitude toward school.
- Our mission is to educate children ages three through eighth grade in a challenging, loving environment which empowers them to become efficient, independent, excited learners.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||400 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Rock Grades: NS-12 | 1436 students
19010 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, AR 72223
(501)868-9822 7.6 NS-12
- Little Rock Grades: PK-K | 120 students
1000 N Mississippi
Little Rock, AR 72207
(501)225-2535 0.4 PK-K
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.