Central Arkansas Christian School Pleasant Valley
- Top Ranked AR School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 277 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- In September of 1971, Central Arkansas Christian Schools began its first year of classes with 156 students. The school used the facilities of the Sylvan Hills Church of Christ in Sherwood. Later a high school program was added at Jacksonville, and additional elementary programs were started at the Pleasant Valley Church of Christ in west Little Rock, and the Geyer Springs Church of Christ on University Avenue. In August of 1978, grades 7-12 were moved to a newly-constructed facility. Today the secondary campus comprises 80 acres of scenic woodlands near the Arkansas River. Starting in grade 7, students are brought to this campus, which also houses the school's central administrative offices. Located near the juncture of Interstate 430 and Maumelle Boulevard in North Little Rock, this campus is equipped with fine arts, athletics, science and technology facilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Central Arkansas Christian School Pleasant Valley's ranking?
Central Arkansas Christian School Pleasant Valley ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Arkansas for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Central Arkansas Christian School Pleasant Valley?
The application deadline for Central Arkansas Christian School Pleasant Valley is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Central Arkansas Christian School Pleasant Valley. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards