Central Arkansas Christian School Pleasant Valley
Tel: (501) 227-4963
- In September of 1971, Central Arkansas Christian Schools began its first year of classes with 156 students.
- The school used the facilities of the Sylvan Hills Church of Christ in Sherwood.
- Later a high school program was added at Jacksonville, and additional elementary programs were started at the Pleasant Valley Church of Christ in west Little Rock, and the Geyer Springs Church of Christ on University Avenue.
- In August of 1978, grades 7-12 were moved to a newly-constructed facility.
- Today the secondary campus comprises 80 acres of scenic woodlands near the Arkansas River.
- Starting in grade 7, students are brought to this campus, which also houses the school's central administrative offices.
- Located near the juncture of Interstate 430 and Maumelle Boulevard in North Little Rock, this campus is equipped with fine arts, athletics, science and technology facilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||277 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Rock Grades: PK-5 | 17 students
701 Napa Valley Dr
Little Rock, AR 72211
(501) 225-0068 1.1 PK-5
- Little Rock Grades: PK-K | 112 students
7601 Baseline Rd
Little Rock, AR 72209
(501) 562-7385 7.3 PK-K
- Little Rock Grades: NS-12 | 1436 students
19010 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, AR 72223
(501) 868-9822 5.8 NS-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.