Central Arkansas Christian School Pleasant Valley
- In September of 1971, Central Arkansas Christian Schools began its first year of classes with 156 students.
- The school used the facilities of the Sylvan Hills Church of Christ in Sherwood.
- Later a high school program was added at Jacksonville, and additional elementary programs were started at the Pleasant Valley Church of Christ in west Little Rock, and the Geyer Springs Church of Christ on University Avenue.
- In August of 1978, grades 7-12 were moved to a newly-constructed facility.
- Today the secondary campus comprises 80 acres of scenic woodlands near the Arkansas River.
- Starting in grade 7, students are brought to this campus, which also houses the school's central administrative offices.
- Located near the juncture of Interstate 430 and Maumelle Boulevard in North Little Rock, this campus is equipped with fine arts, athletics, science and technology facilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||277 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little RockGrades: PK-12 | 1360 students
12701 Hinson Road
Little Rock, AR 72212
- Little RockGrades: PK-5 | 17 students
701 Napa Valley Dr
Little Rock, AR 72211
- Little RockGrades: NS-12 | 781 students
62 Pleasant Valley Drive
Little Rock, AR 72212
- Little RockGrades: PK-KG | 112 students
7601 Baseline Rd
Little Rock, AR 72209
- Little RockGrades: PK-12 | 1432 students
19010 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, AR 72223
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.