Tel: (501) 217-8600
- Access School is located in Little Rock, Arkansas, and offers full-time education, therapy, training and activities for children and youths with learning disabilities.
- We are a nonprofit organization committed to building new levels of confidence, competence and opportunity by empowering students with learning disabilities to define and achieve success throughout their lives.
- We view our students as unique individuals with strengths, talents, gifts and abilities to be recognized and developed.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Searcy Grades: PK-12 | 42 students
901 Airport Loop
Searcy, AR 72143
(501) 268-9227 50.1 PK-12
- Plainville Grades: PK-12 | 212 students
91 Northwest Drive
Plainville, CT 06062
(860) 747-6801 1158.6 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.