- Access School is located in Little Rock, Arkansas, and offers full-time education, therapy, training and activities for children and youths with learning disabilities.
- We are a nonprofit organization committed to building new levels of confidence, competence and opportunity by empowering students with learning disabilities to define and achieve success throughout their lives.
- We view our students as unique individuals with strengths, talents, gifts and abilities to be recognized and developed.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Searcy Grades: PK-12 | 42 students
901 Airport Loop
Searcy, AR 72143
(501)268-9227 50.1 PK-12
- Durham Grades: K-12 | 166 students
3200 Pickett Road
Durham, NC 27705
(919)489-7464 760.1 K-12
- Jackson Grades: 5-12 | 56 students
49 Old Hickory Blvd
Jackson, TN 38305 210.5 5-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.