Nw Village School-wheeler Clinic
- New Village School Wheeler Clinic, founded in 1968, is a unique provider of behavioral health services with an unusually broad array of services and capabilities that includes mental health, substance abuse, special education, early childhood development, prevention and community education.
- At Wheeler Clinic, we see children and families in terms of their unique strengths.
- Our services focus on developing those strengths through a family-focused, community-based approach to treatment, special education and prevention and wellness programs.
- Services are offered in Bristol, Hartford, New Britain, Farmington, Newington and Plainville.
- The clinic is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and the American Association of Suicidology.
- Our programs and services are licensed or approved by the Connecticut Department of Children and Families, Department of Education, the Department of Public Health and Department of Insurance.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council for Exceptional Children|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||212 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.