Central Christian Academy
- Central Christian Academys definition of quality instruction has several components.
- Its foundation is a strong Christian worldview infused with Biblical truth.
- Our desire is to unlock the fullest spiritual, academic, and physical potential in each student, thus transforming them into good citizens.
- Facilitators at CCA use variety of techniques to enhance the quality of instructions, including didactic method, modeling of behavior and providing opportunities to solve life situations in accordance with Gods truth.
- Central Christian Academys is part of the Peninsula Co-ed League.
- This league is a group of six schools in the Hampton Roads area.
- Through the affiliation with this league, the Academy is able to offer soccer in the fall, basketball and cheerleading in the winter, and volleyball in the spring for our fifth through eighth grade students.
- Additionally, Upward basketball and cheerleading is offered for first through eighth grades during January and February through the church ministry.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bristol Grades: 4-12 | 9 students
48 Lewis St
Bristol, CT 06010
(860)589-6813 4.3 4-12
- Bristol Grades: 9-12 | 434 students
1001 Stafford Ave
Bristol, CT 06010
(860)584-0911 4.9 9-12
- Wallingford Grades: PK-12 | 42 students
161 S Whittlesey Ave
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203)265-7170 13.2 PK-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.