- Central Christian Academys definition of quality instruction has several components.
- Its foundation is a strong Christian worldview infused with Biblical truth.
- Our desire is to unlock the fullest spiritual, academic, and physical potential in each student, thus transforming them into good citizens.
- Facilitators at CCA use variety of techniques to enhance the quality of instructions, including didactic method, modeling of behavior and providing opportunities to solve life situations in accordance with Gods truth.
- Central Christian Academys is part of the Peninsula Co-ed League.
- This league is a group of six schools in the Hampton Roads area.
- Through the affiliation with this league, the Academy is able to offer soccer in the fall, basketball and cheerleading in the winter, and volleyball in the spring for our fifth through eighth grade students.
- Additionally, Upward basketball and cheerleading is offered for first through eighth grades during January and February through the church ministry.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||143 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BristolGrades: K-11 | 15 students
48 Lewis St
Bristol, CT 06010
NewingtonGrades: PK-12 | 134 students
569 Maple Hill Ave
Newington, CT 06111
TorringtonGrades: PK-12 | 75 students
387 New Harwinton Rd
Torrington, CT 06790
BristolGrades: 9-12 | 439 students
1001 Stafford Ave
Bristol, CT 06010
WallingfordGrades: PK-12 | 58 students
161 S Whittlesey Ave
Wallingford, CT 06492
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.