Central Christian Academy
- Central Christian Academys definition of quality instruction has several components.
- Its foundation is a strong Christian worldview infused with Biblical truth.
- Our desire is to unlock the fullest spiritual, academic, and physical potential in each student, thus transforming them into good citizens.
- Facilitators at CCA use variety of techniques to enhance the quality of instructions, including didactic method, modeling of behavior and providing opportunities to solve life situations in accordance with Gods truth.
- Central Christian Academys is part of the Peninsula Co-ed League.
- This league is a group of six schools in the Hampton Roads area.
- Through the affiliation with this league, the Academy is able to offer soccer in the fall, basketball and cheerleading in the winter, and volleyball in the spring for our fifth through eighth grade students.
- Additionally, Upward basketball and cheerleading is offered for first through eighth grades during January and February through the church ministry.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bristol Grades: 4-12 | 9 students
48 Lewis St
Bristol, CT 06010
(860)589-6813 4.3 4-12
- Torrington Grades: PK-12 | 88 students
387 New Harwinton Rd
Torrington, CT 06790
(860)482-7464 15.8 PK-12
- Bristol Grades: 9-12 | 454 students
1001 Stafford Ave
Bristol, CT 06010
(860)584-0911 4.9 9-12
- Wallingford Grades: K-12 | 50 students
161 S Whittlesey Ave
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203)265-7170 13.2 K-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.