Heritage Baptist Academy
- Heritage Baptist Academy began in 1981 as a ministry for area parents, who desire a quality education for their children in a Christian environment.
- Our students consistently average more than one full year above grade level on national achievement tests.
- At H.B.C. we endeavor to develop all areas of a childs' growth: mental, social, physical and spiritual.
- We offer all grades beginning with 3 year old kindergarten through high school for eligible students.
- The avowed purpose of this school is to train Christian young people to meet their fullest potential both spiritually and academically.
- We trust that each year will bring greater results than we saw in any previous year.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bristol Grades: 4-12 | 9 students
48 Lewis St
Bristol, CT 06010
(860) 589-6813 17.4 4-12
- Cheshire Grades: PK-K | 20 students
660 Boulder Rd.
Cheshire, CT 06410
(203) 272-5893 2.8 PK-K
- New Haven Grades: PK-8 | 320 students
351 Mckinley Ave
New Haven, CT 06515
(203) 387-5693 11.3 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.