Heritage Baptist Academy
- Heritage Baptist Academy began in 1981 as a ministry for area parents, who desire a quality education for their children in a Christian environment.
- Our students consistently average more than one full year above grade level on national achievement tests.
- At H.B.C. we endeavor to develop all areas of a childs' growth: mental, social, physical and spiritual.
- We offer all grades beginning with 3 year old kindergarten through high school for eligible students.
- The avowed purpose of this school is to train Christian young people to meet their fullest potential both spiritually and academically.
- We trust that each year will bring greater results than we saw in any previous year.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BristolGrades: K-11 | 15 students
48 Lewis St
Bristol, CT 06010
CheshireGrades: PK-K | 20 students
660 Boulder Rd.
Cheshire, CT 06410
HamdenGrades: K-12 | 116 students
2105 State St
Hamden, CT 06517
MilfordGrades: NS-6 | 72 students
40 Quirk Road
Milford, CT 06460
SouthingtonGrades: PK-12 | 143 students
1505 West St
Southington, CT 06489
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?