Heritage Baptist Academy
- Heritage Baptist Academy began in 1981 as a ministry for area parents, who desire a quality education for their children in a Christian environment.
- Our students consistently average more than one full year above grade level on national achievement tests.
- At H.B.C. we endeavor to develop all areas of a childs' growth: mental, social, physical and spiritual.
- We offer all grades beginning with 3 year old kindergarten through high school for eligible students.
- The avowed purpose of this school is to train Christian young people to meet their fullest potential both spiritually and academically.
- We trust that each year will bring greater results than we saw in any previous year.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bristol Grades: 4-12 | 9 students
48 Lewis St
Bristol, CT 06010
(860)589-6813 17.4 4-12
- Cheshire Grades: PK-K | 20 students
660 Boulder Rd.
Cheshire, CT 06410
(203)272-5893 2.8 PK-K
- New Haven Grades: PK-8 | 320 students
351 Mckinley Ave
New Haven, CT 06515
(203)387-5693 11.3 PK-8
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.