Holy Trinity School
- Holy Trinity School exists to communicate Gospel values, to provide a quality academic program, and to develop a faith community which encourages respect for self, others, and the global community.
- Holy Trinity School envisions each student as a person blessed with talents by a loving God.
- The teachers are committed to cultivate these talents in a Christian environment and provide each student with academic knowledge, spiritual formation and social awareness so that each student will be prepared to assume a leadership role in society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wallingford Grades: K-12 | 50 students
161 S Whittlesey Ave
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203)265-7170 0.4 K-12
- East Haven Grades: NS-8 | 142 students
35 Bishop St
East Haven, CT 06512
(203)467-1606 12.6 NS-8
- Hamden Grades: PK-8 | 431 students
1601 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06517
(203)248-3114 8.2 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.