Holy Trinity School
Tel: (203) 269-4477
- Holy Trinity School exists to communicate Gospel values, to provide a quality academic program, and to develop a faith community which encourages respect for self, others, and the global community.
- Holy Trinity School envisions each student as a person blessed with talents by a loving God.
- The teachers are committed to cultivate these talents in a Christian environment and provide each student with academic knowledge, spiritual formation and social awareness so that each student will be prepared to assume a leadership role in society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wallingford Grades: PK-12 | 42 students
161 S Whittlesey Ave
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203) 265-7170 0.4 PK-12
- East Haven Grades: NS-8 | 142 students
35 Bishop St
East Haven, CT 06512
(203) 467-1606 12.6 NS-8
- Hamden Grades: PK-8 | 415 students
1601 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06517
(203) 248-3114 8.2 PK-8
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?