Holy Trinity School
- Holy Trinity School exists to communicate Gospel values, to provide a quality academic program, and to develop a faith community which encourages respect for self, others, and the global community.
- Holy Trinity School envisions each student as a person blessed with talents by a loving God.
- The teachers are committed to cultivate these talents in a Christian environment and provide each student with academic knowledge, spiritual formation and social awareness so that each student will be prepared to assume a leadership role in society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wallingford Grades: K-12 | 50 students
161 S Whittlesey Ave
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203)265-7170 0.4 K-12
- East Haven Grades: NS-8 | 142 students
35 Bishop St
East Haven, CT 06512
(203)467-1606 12.6 NS-8
- Hamden Grades: PK-8 | 431 students
1601 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06517
(203)248-3114 8.2 PK-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?