St. Rita School
Tel: (203) 248-3114
St. Rita School Photo #2 - Inspiring children to achieve academic excellence in a safe, nurturing, andfaith-filled environment
St. Rita School Photo #3 - Inspiring children to achieve academic excellence in a safe, nurturing, andfaith-filled environment
St. Rita School Photo #4 - Inspiring children to achieve academic excellence in a safe, nurturing, andfaith-filled environment
St. Rita School Photo #5 - Inspiring children to achieve academic excellence in a safe, nurturing, and faith-filled environment
St. Rita School Photo #6 - Inspiring children to achieve academic excellence in a safe, nurturing, and faith-filled environment
St. Rita Elementry School is a catholic parish elementary school that provides the opportunity for students to achieve academic excellence in a nurturing, faith-filled environment.
We prepare our students to be responsible Christian citizens who can make sound, moral choices and think critically to meet the challenges of today's rapidly changing society and those they will face in the future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||415 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, SoftballBaseball, Basketball,|
- St. Rita School is one of the largest Catholic elementary schools in the Hartford archdiocese, serving over 300 students in pre-kindergarten through the 8th grade.For over three generations, we have welcomed all families who want to provide their children with the excellent academic program, nurturing environment, and spiritual foundation of a Catholic education. Our highly qualified faculty and staff are dedicated to helping students reach their full potential. Since our founding in 1956, our students have been deeply involved in our parish and our community. They learn early on the importance and satisfaction of serving and enriching the lives of others.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Haven Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
20 Burr St
East Haven, CT 06512
(203) 469-2271 6.3 PK-8
- Madison Grades: 7-12 | 128 students
175 Copse Rd
Madison, CT 06443
(203) 245-2778 16.2 7-12
- Madison Grades: K-8 | 127 students
20 Island Avenue
Madison, CT 06443
(203) 689-5101 17 K-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.