- Saint Paul School is a Catholic Christian community dedicated to sharing our faith with all who belong to our school family.
- In the ongoing process of educating the whole child, we seek to help children develop spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically.
- Working together as a school family, Saint Paul School prepares its students to have the moral values, strength, integrity and knowledge to be prophetic models and leaders in our diverse and technological world.
- Catholic schools educate diverse student bodies to form Catholic, person-centered learning communities; provide quality teaching through traditional and innovative educational programs infused with Catholic School Teachings; involve students to serve and support parish life and the local civic communities; graduate students who are critical thinkers, productive moral citizens, and spiritual leaders; and recognize and appreciate parents as the primary educators of their children.
- Programs at Saint Paul School are designed to help students demonstrate that they Recognize the presence of God in their lives, seeking to put their faith into action and compassionate service for others, especially the less fortunate; Are an essential element in our Church and society, and have the necessary tools to be active members of any Catholic Christian community of faith; Communicate and express themselves in the written and spoken language of English.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New BritainGrades: K-9 | 202 students
221 Farmington Ave
New Britain, CT 06053
WindsorGrades: 9-12 | 650 students
4 Batchelder Road
Windsor, CT 06095
New BritainGrades: PK-8 | 280 students
35 Orange St
New Britain, CT 06053
NewingtonGrades: PK-8 | 128 students
652 Willard Avenue
Newington, CT 06111
HartfordGrades: 6-12 | 242 students
180 Bloomfield Avenue
Hartford, CT 06105
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.