St Paul School
- Saint Paul School is a Catholic Christian community dedicated to sharing our faith with all who belong to our school family.
- In the ongoing process of educating the whole child, we seek to help children develop spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically.
- Working together as a school family, Saint Paul School prepares its students to have the moral values, strength, integrity and knowledge to be prophetic models and leaders in our diverse and technological world.
- Catholic schools educate diverse student bodies to form Catholic, person-centered learning communities; provide quality teaching through traditional and innovative educational programs infused with Catholic School Teachings; involve students to serve and support parish life and the local civic communities; graduate students who are critical thinkers, productive moral citizens, and spiritual leaders; and recognize and appreciate parents as the primary educators of their children.
- Programs at Saint Paul School are designed to help students demonstrate that they Recognize the presence of God in their lives, seeking to put their faith into action and compassionate service for others, especially the less fortunate; Are an essential element in our Church and society, and have the necessary tools to be active members of any Catholic Christian community of faith; Communicate and express themselves in the written and spoken language of English.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||242 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Britain Grades: K-9 | 202 students
221 Farmington Ave
New Britain, CT 06053
(860)225-4275 3.5 K-9
- New Britain Grades: NS-12 | 129 students
300 John Downey Drive
New Britain, CT 06051
(860)837-6400 2.1 NS-12
- New Britain Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
35 Orange St
New Britain, CT 06053
(860)229-7663 2.7 PK-8
- Windsor Grades: 9-12 | 650 students
4 Batchelder Road
Windsor, CT 06095
(860)687-6400 15.9 9-12
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.