Corpus Christi School
5.00 (1 review)
- Corpus Christi School is a Catholic community committed to the education of children from an extended geographic area.
- Through the integration of traditional and modern teaching methods, students are inspired and guided spiritually, academically, socially, physically, and artistically.
- Incorporating Christian values and academics, the school strives to develop well-educated, socially responsible citizens who contribute to the world using their God-given gifts and talents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Total Students||423 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Middletown Grades: PK-8 | 172 students
87 S Main St
Middletown, CT 06457
(860)347-2978 10.7 PK-8
this school is great it teaches great values and it is a blue ribbon school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jesus
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.