Hartford Adventist Academy
Hartford Adventist Academy (HAA) offeres quality education to students ages 3 - 14 (pre-school to grade 8)in a very caring and motivating school environment.
Students who attend the school stand out in the community as children well manared in proper etiquette and well trained academically.
All new students are properly placed in appropriate grades according to the placement test results.
Here at HAA each child is afforded individual attention because the teacher-student ratio is 1:12.
The main goal of the school is to, by the grace of God transform minds into purpose-filled lives.
- Top Ranked CT School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 56 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,700
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Differences
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
Six weeks of swimming, Reading, Math, and lots of field trips.
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Sliding Scale & Scholarship offered
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- Hartford Area SDA School (HASDAS) has been serving the communities here in Hartford and the surrounding towns since 1983. The original school was called Faith SDA School, but was changed to HASDAS in 2000 when the present new building was completed.
- HASDAS a privately runned Seventh-day Adventist School works closely with all interested families to ensure the needs of the children are being met and also that the tuition is affordable. Don't be intimidated or embarrassed because you are in need of tuition assistance. No worries, your information is confidential. We want to help you. Come
Profile last updated:
Endorse Hartford Adventist Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.