- At Renbrook, we educate the "complete" student-your child will grow intellectually, socially, and ethically.
- Renbrook School prepares your preschool to eighth grade child for success at secondary school and beyond.
- At Renbrook, your child`s education will be characterized by small classes and personal attention from faculty members.
- With about 200 students in each of our Lower and Upper Schools, class sizes of 10:15 are typical.
- In this smaller, focused learning environment, your child will have the opportunity to ask questions, share ideas, and to learn-both from dedicated, passionate educators, and from the other students in the class.
- We value challenging academic work, but also encourage creativity, versatility, and a balanced, healthy lifestyle.
- Most importantly, like few other schools, we support your child`s individual advancement and achievement. This is learning. This is Renbrook.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||347 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Casual in grades PS-5th)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$34,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition listed is for highest grade offered. See website for additional tuition amounts.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$16,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jane Livziey|
|Admissions Associate||Robin Egan|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Snowboarding, Soccer, Softball, Squash, TennisAlpine Skiing, Baseball,|
Basketball, Cross Country,
Field Hockey, Gymnastics,
- An exciting, active, transformational education that brings learning to life, instills values, shapes character, and develops leaders. This is Renbrook. To learn more, please go to our web site, www.renbrook.org, where you will find information about our curriculum, current news and events, and details about the admission process. The Office of Admission is also happy to assist you. Please call them at 860.236.1661 x 222.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HartfordGrades: 6-12 | 242 students
180 Bloomfield Avenue
Hartford, CT 06105
- West HartfordGrades: NS-9
141 N Main St
West Hartford, CT 06107
- West HartfordGrades: 6-12 | 492 students
170 Kingswood Road
West Hartford, CT 06119
- West HartfordGrades: 9-12 | 587 students
29 Wampanoag Drive
West Hartford, CT 06117
- SimsburyGrades: 6-12 | 252 students
230 Bushy Hill Road
Simsbury, CT 06070
After visiting several schools in the area for our daughters, RENBROOK SCHOOL, was the easiest decision we had to make. Superb faculty and staff, and a 5 star facility. Waiting to see what the final product looks like. FM
- Posted by Parent - FM2017
We're very happy with our decision to send our daughter Renbrook!
- Posted by Parent - Kellie8095
Renbrook provides a solid foundation for its students. I am grateful for the skills and confidence it provided me and how it prepared me for a successful secondary educational career and beyond. The feeling that the school, its faculty and staff, and fellow students have for this special place is immense.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - junk