Torrington Christian Academy
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Check our website www.tcact.org for updated tuition information.|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Baking Club, Lego Club
- Established in 1978, Torrington Christian Academy has been bringing affordable, exceptional faith-based K-12 education to Litcheld County for over 30 years.
- We are deeply committed to our community, investing in one family at a time as we partner with parents to help children achieve their greatest potential. Our highly qualied educators come from a variety of denominational backgrounds but are unied by one common goal: creating a safe place where your child is well-loved and well-instructed.
- We emphasize a tradition of academic excellence, character growth, and extra curricular opportunities in a Christ-centered setting, meeting the educational needs of today with the traditional values of yesterday and the technology of tomorrow.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Southington Grades: K-12 | 125 students
1505 West St
Southington, CT 06489
(860)621-6701 15.8 K-12
- Bristol Grades: 4-12 | 9 students
48 Lewis St
Bristol, CT 06010
(860)589-6813 11.6 4-12
- Litchfield Grades: 7-12 | 15 students
11 Country Place
Litchfield, CT 06759
(860)567-3809 6.3 7-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.