Top Arkansas Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 32 top school membership associations in Arkansas, serving 127 private schools (68% of all schools) and 24,250 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (28% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (24% of schools) and National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (17% of schools).
The New School Photo - Our Head of School, Dennis Chapman and The New School Cheerleaders introduce our new mascot, Newton!
Arkansas River Valley Montessori Photo - An Early Elementary student learns about land forms by creating them with clay and water.
Ridgefield Christian School Photo - Students release balloons with their favorite book inside as the kick-off for Accelerated Reading.
Mt St Mary Academy Photo - As Catholics and all followers of Christ, we are called to love God by serving others. Our students are taught the importance of service, responding to the needs of their community and participating in a year-long service learning program.
Holy Souls Catholic School Photo - MissionOur Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic School is dedicated to providing an education that is built on the Gospel message. Students are helped to build a foundation of faith, hope, love and respect to support all areas of their lives. Students are instructed to strive for academic excellence and self-discipline. Students are encouraged to use their gifts
Walnut Farm Montessori School Photo - The nationally accredited Walnut Farm Montessori School provides a Montessori education honoring community and individuality by promoting peace, and empowering children for life-long learning.
Christ Lutheran School Photo - Our students and parents feel like CLS is a big family - partners in children's education!
Top Arkansas Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 7 Schools218 Students17.54% Minority
- 5 Schools1,568 Students3.78% Minority
- 10 Schools1,136 Students19.93% Minority
- 6 Schools557 Students24.44% Minority
- 30 Schools8,000 Students12.22% Minority
- 5 Schools500 Students31.00% Minority
- 1 Schools60 Students55.00% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students48.39% Minority
- 2 Schools991 Students3.69% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students57.58% Minority
- 8 Schools345 Students40.25% Minority
- 4 Schools2,020 Students9.15% Minority
- 1 Schools98 Students6.45% Minority
- 1 Schools101 Students20.00% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools279 Students26.52% Minority
- 3 Schools241 Students16.15% Minority
- 1 Schools762 Students18.68% Minority
- 7 Schools3,145 Students9.83% Minority
- 22 Schools4,776 Students17.33% Minority
- 3 Schools964 Students4.62% Minority
- 2 Schools270 Students4.44% Minority
- 2 Schools160 Students97.62% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools262 Students30.77% Minority
- 8 Schools1,821 Students14.33% Minority
- 35 Schools7,085 Students11.89% Minority
- 4 Schools807 Students7.09% Minority
- 2 Schools210 Students13.04% Minority
- 4 Schools674 Students6.28% Minority
- 10 Schools3,713 Students12.57% Minority
- 1 Schools189 Students- Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.