Top Arkansas Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 32 top school membership associations in Arkansas, serving 129 private schools (68% of all schools) and 24,332 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (28% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (23% of schools) and National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (17% of schools).
Walnut Farm Montessori School Photo - The nationally accredited Walnut Farm Montessori School provides a Montessori education honoring community and individuality by promoting peace, and empowering children for life-long learning.
The New School Photo - The New School is located in the heart of Fayetteville, Arkansas, part of the larger Northwest Arkansas community. Our 26 acre campus includes 4 buildings, 4 playgrounds, an amphitheater, and a large wooded area. We are also a certified Natural Wildlife Habitat.
Ridgefield Christian School Photo - Students release balloons with their favorite book inside as the kick-off for Accelerated Reading.
Mt St Mary Academy Photo - Our students experience a special sisterhood when they are challenged to always do their best, give back to the greater community, and reach their full potential.
Arkansas River Valley Montessori Photo - An Early Elementary student learns about land forms by creating them with clay and water.
Christ Lutheran School Photo - Our students and parents feel like CLS is a big family - partners in children's education!
Holy Souls Catholic School Photo - MissionOur Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic School is dedicated to providing an education that is built on the Gospel message. Students are helped to build a foundation of faith, hope, love and respect to support all areas of their lives. Students are instructed to strive for academic excellence and self-discipline. Students are encouraged to use their gifts
Top Arkansas Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools271 Students23.66% Minority
- 5 Schools1,568 Students3.78% Minority
- 11 Schools1,189 Students21.32% Minority
- 6 Schools557 Students24.44% Minority
- 30 Schools7,949 Students12.22% Minority
- 5 Schools500 Students31.00% Minority
- 1 Schools60 Students55.00% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students48.39% Minority
- 2 Schools991 Students3.69% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students57.58% Minority
- 8 Schools345 Students40.25% Minority
- 3 Schools1,831 Students9.15% Minority
- 1 Schools98 Students6.45% Minority
- 1 Schools101 Students20.00% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools279 Students26.52% Minority
- 3 Schools241 Students16.15% Minority
- 1 Schools772 Students18.68% Minority
- 7 Schools3,155 Students9.83% Minority
- 22 Schools4,776 Students17.33% Minority
- 3 Schools964 Students4.62% Minority
- 3 Schools340 Students4.33% Minority
- 2 Schools160 Students97.62% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools262 Students30.77% Minority
- 8 Schools1,831 Students14.33% Minority
- 36 Schools7,274 Students11.89% Minority
- 4 Schools807 Students7.09% Minority
- 2 Schools210 Students13.04% Minority
- 4 Schools674 Students6.28% Minority
- 11 Schools3,716 Students13.15% Minority
- 1 Schools189 Students- Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.