Top Arkansas Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 32 top school membership associations in Arkansas, serving 129 private schools (68% of all schools) and 24,244 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (27% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (23% of schools) and National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (17% of schools).
Arkansas River Valley Montessori Photo - An Early Elementary student learns about land forms by creating them with clay and water.
Ridgefield Christian School Photo - Students release balloons with their favorite book inside as the kick-off for Accelerated Reading.
Christ Lutheran School Photo - Our students and parents feel like CLS is a big family - partners in children's education!
Walnut Farm Montessori School Photo - The nationally accredited Walnut Farm Montessori School provides a Montessori education honoring community and individuality by promoting peace, and empowering children for life-long learning.
The New School Photo - The New School is located in the heart of Fayetteville, Arkansas, part of the larger Northwest Arkansas community. Our 26 acre campus includes 4 buildings, 4 playgrounds, an amphitheater, and a large wooded area. We are also a certified Natural Wildlife Habitat.
Holy Souls Catholic School Photo - MissionOur Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic School is dedicated to providing an education that is built on the Gospel message. Students are helped to build a foundation of faith, hope, love and respect to support all areas of their lives. Students are instructed to strive for academic excellence and self-discipline. Students are encouraged to use their gifts
Top Arkansas Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools271 Students23.66% Minority
- 5 Schools1,568 Students3.78% Minority
- 11 Schools1,189 Students21.32% Minority
- 6 Schools557 Students24.44% Minority
- 30 Schools7,907 Students12.22% Minority
- 5 Schools500 Students31.00% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students55.00% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students48.39% Minority
- 2 Schools991 Students3.69% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students57.58% Minority
- 8 Schools345 Students40.25% Minority
- 3 Schools1,831 Students9.15% Minority
- 1 Schools98 Students6.45% Minority
- 1 Schools101 Students20.00% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools279 Students26.52% Minority
- 3 Schools241 Students16.15% Minority
- 1 Schools772 Students18.68% Minority
- 7 Schools3,155 Students9.83% Minority
- 22 Schools4,765 Students17.33% Minority
- 3 Schools964 Students4.62% Minority
- 3 Schools340 Students4.33% Minority
- 2 Schools160 Students97.62% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools262 Students30.77% Minority
- 8 Schools1,831 Students14.33% Minority
- 35 Schools6,997 Students12.08% Minority
- 4 Schools807 Students7.09% Minority
- 2 Schools210 Students13.04% Minority
- 4 Schools674 Students6.28% Minority
- 11 Schools3,716 Students13.15% Minority
- 1 Schools189 Students- Minority
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.