Arkansas Schools By Membership Association
- There are 32 school membership associations in Arkansas, serving 129 private schools (68% of all schools) and 24,167 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (28% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (23% of schools) and National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (16% of schools).
Mt St Mary Academy Photo - Our students experience a special sisterhood when they are challenged to always do their best, give back to the greater community, and reach their full potential.
The New School Photo - The New School is located in the heart of Fayetteville, Arkansas, part of the larger Northwest Arkansas community. Our 26 acre campus includes 4 buildings, 4 playgrounds, an amphitheater, and a large wooded area. We are also a certified Natural Wildlife Habitat.
Christ Lutheran School Photo - Our students and parents feel like CLS is a big family - partners in children's education!
Arkansas River Valley Montessori Photo - An Early Elementary student learns about land forms by creating them with clay and water.
Holy Souls Catholic School Photo - MissionOur Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic School is dedicated to providing an education that is built on the Gospel message. Students are helped to build a foundation of faith, hope, love and respect to support all areas of their lives. Students are instructed to strive for academic excellence and self-discipline. Students are encouraged to use their gifts
Ridgefield Christian School Photo - Students release balloons with their favorite book inside as the kick-off for Accelerated Reading.
Arkansas Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools271 Students23.66% Minority
- 5 Schools1,568 Students3.78% Minority
- 11 Schools1,189 Students21.32% Minority
- 6 Schools557 Students24.44% Minority
- 30 Schools7,929 Students12.22% Minority
- 5 Schools500 Students31.00% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students55.00% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students48.39% Minority
- 2 Schools991 Students3.69% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students57.58% Minority
- 8 Schools345 Students40.25% Minority
- 3 Schools1,831 Students9.15% Minority
- 1 Schools98 Students6.45% Minority
- 1 Schools101 Students20.00% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools279 Students26.52% Minority
- 3 Schools241 Students16.15% Minority
- 1 Schools630 Students18.68% Minority
- 7 Schools3,013 Students9.83% Minority
- 21 Schools4,626 Students17.40% Minority
- 3 Schools964 Students4.62% Minority
- 2 Schools249 Students4.32% Minority
- 2 Schools160 Students97.62% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools262 Students30.77% Minority
- 9 Schools1,807 Students13.71% Minority
- 36 Schools7,179 Students12.12% Minority
- 4 Schools807 Students7.09% Minority
- 2 Schools210 Students13.04% Minority
- 4 Schools674 Students6.28% Minority
- 11 Schools3,600 Students13.15% Minority
- 1 Schools189 Students- Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.