Top Arkansas Religiously Affiliated Schools
St. James Day School Photo - The front gate of St. James Day School welcomes families onto our beautiful wooded campus of 25 acres.
Mt. St Mary Academy Photo - As Catholics and all followers of Christ, we are called to love God by serving others. Our students are taught the importance of service, responding to the needs of their community and participating in a year-long service learning program.
Christ Lutheran School Photo - Our students and parents feel like CLS is a big family - partners in children's education!
Ridgefield Christian School Photo - Students release balloons with their favorite book inside as the kick-off for Accelerated Reading.
Holy Souls Catholic School Photo - MissionOur Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic School is dedicated to providing an education that is built on the Gospel message. Students are helped to build a foundation of faith, hope, love and respect to support all areas of their lives. Students are instructed to strive for academic excellence and self-discipline. Students are encouraged to use their gifts
Top Arkansas Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2021)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools112 Students5.94% Minority
- 4 Schools339 Students41.09% Minority
- 35 Schools5,040 Students21.18% Minority
- 32 Schools5,855 Students15.65% Minority
- 5 Schools1,223 Students4.14% Minority
- 1 Schools52 Students11.11% Minority
- 4 Schools1,077 Students14.48% Minority
- 1 Schools139 Students50.00% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools596 Students3.53% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools354 Students2.36% Minority
- 7 Schools537 Students15.43% Minority
- 3 Schools297 Students6.60% Minority
- 28 Schools6,342 Students18.18% Minority
- 12 Schools439 Students43.21% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students13.33% Minority
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.