Top Arkansas Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 151 top religiously affiliated private schools in Arkansas (80% of all schools), serving 22,724 students.
Mt St Mary Academy Photo - As Catholics and all followers of Christ, we are called to love God by serving others. Our students are taught the importance of service, responding to the needs of their community and participating in a year-long service learning program.
Holy Souls Catholic School Photo - MissionOur Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic School is dedicated to providing an education that is built on the Gospel message. Students are helped to build a foundation of faith, hope, love and respect to support all areas of their lives. Students are instructed to strive for academic excellence and self-discipline. Students are encouraged to use their gifts
St. James Day School Photo - The front gate of St. James Day School welcomes families onto our beautiful wooded campus of 25 acres.
Christ Lutheran School Photo - Our students and parents feel like CLS is a big family - partners in children's education!
Ridgefield Christian School Photo - Students release balloons with their favorite book inside as the kick-off for Accelerated Reading.
Top Arkansas Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools258 Students31.82% Minority
- 4 Schools339 Students41.09% Minority
- 35 Schools5,045 Students21.18% Minority
- 32 Schools5,789 Students15.65% Minority
- 5 Schools1,223 Students4.14% Minority
- 1 Schools52 Students11.11% Minority
- 1 Schools120 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools1,077 Students14.48% Minority
- 1 Schools139 Students50.00% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools596 Students3.53% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools354 Students2.36% Minority
- 8 Schools559 Students15.04% Minority
- 3 Schools297 Students6.60% Minority
- 29 Schools6,498 Students18.36% Minority
- 11 Schools293 Students38.64% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students13.33% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.