Top Arkansas Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 155 top religiously affiliated private schools in Arkansas (81% of all schools), serving 25,132 students.
Mt St Mary Academy Photo - Our students experience a special sisterhood when they are challenged to always do their best, give back to the greater community, and reach their full potential.
Holy Souls Catholic School Photo - MissionOur Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic School is dedicated to providing an education that is built on the Gospel message. Students are helped to build a foundation of faith, hope, love and respect to support all areas of their lives. Students are instructed to strive for academic excellence and self-discipline. Students are encouraged to use their gifts
Ridgefield Christian School Photo - Students release balloons with their favorite book inside as the kick-off for Accelerated Reading.
Top Arkansas Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools486 Students33.08% Minority
- 37 Schools6,234 Students9.67% Minority
- 35 Schools6,284 Students16.15% Minority
- 6 Schools2,095 Students6.38% Minority
- 2 Schools65 Students12.73% Minority
- 1 Schools120 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools940 Students17.83% Minority
- 2 Schools180 Students50.00% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools650 Students3.80% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools296 Students1.23% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students4.40% Minority
- 7 Schools436 Students9.33% Minority
- 3 Schools198 Students5.45% Minority
- 28 Schools6,516 Students16.42% Minority
- 12 Schools440 Students39.02% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students2.78% Minority
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.