Top Arkansas Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 155 top religiously affiliated private schools in Arkansas (81% of all schools), serving 25,107 students.
Christ Lutheran School Photo - Our students and parents feel like CLS is a big family - partners in children's education!
Mt St Mary Academy Photo - Our students experience a special sisterhood when they are challenged to always do their best, give back to the greater community, and reach their full potential.
Ridgefield Christian School Photo - Students release balloons with their favorite book inside as the kick-off for Accelerated Reading.
Holy Souls Catholic School Photo - MissionOur Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic School is dedicated to providing an education that is built on the Gospel message. Students are helped to build a foundation of faith, hope, love and respect to support all areas of their lives. Students are instructed to strive for academic excellence and self-discipline. Students are encouraged to use their gifts
Top Arkansas Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools486 Students33.08% Minority
- 37 Schools6,234 Students9.67% Minority
- 35 Schools6,182 Students16.15% Minority
- 6 Schools2,095 Students6.38% Minority
- 2 Schools65 Students12.73% Minority
- 1 Schools120 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools940 Students17.83% Minority
- 2 Schools180 Students50.00% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools738 Students3.80% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools296 Students1.23% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students4.40% Minority
- 7 Schools436 Students9.33% Minority
- 3 Schools198 Students5.45% Minority
- 28 Schools6,505 Students16.42% Minority
- 12 Schools440 Students39.02% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students2.78% Minority
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.