Top Arkansas Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 149 top religiously affiliated private schools in Arkansas (81% of all schools), serving 22,955 students.
Ridgefield Christian School Photo - Students release balloons with their favorite book inside as the kick-off for Accelerated Reading.
Holy Souls Catholic School Photo - MissionOur Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic School is dedicated to providing an education that is built on the Gospel message. Students are helped to build a foundation of faith, hope, love and respect to support all areas of their lives. Students are instructed to strive for academic excellence and self-discipline. Students are encouraged to use their gifts
Christ Lutheran School Photo - Our students and parents feel like CLS is a big family - partners in children's education!
Top Arkansas Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020-21)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools112 Students5.94% Minority
- 4 Schools339 Students41.09% Minority
- 35 Schools5,068 Students21.18% Minority
- 32 Schools5,855 Students15.65% Minority
- 5 Schools1,223 Students4.14% Minority
- 2 Schools492 Students11.11% Minority
- 4 Schools1,077 Students14.48% Minority
- 1 Schools139 Students50.00% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools596 Students3.53% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools354 Students2.36% Minority
- 7 Schools537 Students15.43% Minority
- 3 Schools297 Students6.60% Minority
- 28 Schools6,342 Students18.18% Minority
- 12 Schools439 Students43.21% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students13.33% Minority
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?