Christ The King School
5.00 (1 review)
- The philosophy of Christ the King Catholic School is to teach the Catholic doctrines and values and to provide a quality academic program through a loving, Catholic atmosphere.
- Christ the King Catholic School is dedicated to guiding and promoting unity, love, respect, and understanding with the development of a positive attitude towards lifelong education regardless of race, religion, or socioeconomic background.
- We strive to promote a healthy self-concept, using consistent, fair discipline and a well-rounded educational program that attempts to meet the needs of all children.
- The purpose of Christ the King Catholic School is to instill the spirit of the living Christ in all students so that they may develop spiritually, physically, academically, and socially into responsible, strong Christians.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||671 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Rock Grades: PK-8 | 400 students
7700 Ohio St
Little Rock, AR 72227
(501)225-6629 2.6 PK-8
- Little Rock Grades: NS-12 | 538 students
62 Pleasant Valley Drive
Little Rock, AR 72212
(501)227-7077 0.7 NS-12
- Little Rock Grades: PK-12 | 1360 students
12701 Hinson Road
Little Rock, AR 72212
(501)604-1910 1.3 PK-12
- Little Rock Grades: PK-K | 120 students
1000 N Mississippi
Little Rock, AR 72207
(501)225-2535 2.9 PK-K
i LOVE CTK for my kids! They tell me that it's a positive atmosphere, and they''re getting an excellent education! I would reccomend CTK to any parent looking for a school where their faith and education is strengthened!
- Posted by Parent - spazz
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.