Christ The King School
5.00 (1 review)
- The philosophy of Christ the King Catholic School is to teach the Catholic doctrines and values and to provide a quality academic program through a loving, Catholic atmosphere.
- Christ the King Catholic School is dedicated to guiding and promoting unity, love, respect, and understanding with the development of a positive attitude towards lifelong education regardless of race, religion, or socioeconomic background.
- We strive to promote a healthy self-concept, using consistent, fair discipline and a well-rounded educational program that attempts to meet the needs of all children.
- The purpose of Christ the King Catholic School is to instill the spirit of the living Christ in all students so that they may develop spiritually, physically, academically, and socially into responsible, strong Christians.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||671 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Rock Grades: PK-8 | 400 students
7700 Ohio St
Little Rock, AR 72227
(501)225-6629 2.6 PK-8
- Little Rock Grades: NS-12 | 538 students
62 Pleasant Valley Drive
Little Rock, AR 72212
(501)227-7077 0.7 NS-12
- Little Rock Grades: PK-12 | 1360 students
12701 Hinson Road
Little Rock, AR 72212
(501)604-1910 1.3 PK-12
- Little Rock Grades: PK-K | 120 students
1000 N Mississippi
Little Rock, AR 72207
(501)225-2535 2.9 PK-K
i LOVE CTK for my kids! They tell me that it's a positive atmosphere, and they''re getting an excellent education! I would reccomend CTK to any parent looking for a school where their faith and education is strengthened!
- Posted by Parent - spazz
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.