North Little Rock Catholic Academy
- North Little Rock Catholic Academy serves 201 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of North Little Rock Catholic Academy is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki pants and red or white polo with NLRCA emblem)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic 1 child 220.00 mthly/ 2200.yrly Catholic 2nd child 110.00 mthly 1100 yrly Out of Parish 1 child 235.00 mthly 2350.00 yr Out of Parish 2nd child 110.00 mthly/ 1100.00 yrly Non-Catholic 1 child 295.00 mthly/2950.00 yr Non-Catholic 2nd child 1|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Track and FieldBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Football,
Track and Field
- Birth Certificate, Shot Record, and Baptism Certificate if Cahtolic
- People that viewed North Little Rock Catholic Academy also viewed these schools: Immaculate Heart Of Mary School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Little Rock Grades: PK-8 | 139 students
7025 Jasna Gora Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
(501)851-2760 8.2 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.