Full Counsel Preparatory Academy
- Full Counsel Preparatory Academy is to trains, equip, and prepare the next generation of children to be the leaders of tomorrow.
- These students will exemplify and establish God's standards of excellence, righteousness, integrity, and personal virtue in whatever profession of endeavor that God calls them to.
- Full Counsel Preparatory Academy helps by providing an environment of love, discipline and quality academic standards that are distinctly and uncompromisingly Christian in philosophy, practice, and precept, we will propagate graduates who have answers instead of problems; who are servants and not slaves; and who are victorious and not victims.
- It is our vision that every student will glorify Jesus Christ with their spirit, mind, body, and gifting, to advance the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the end of the world.
- We recognize and accept this solemn charge before God to carry out this vision without wavering.
- We both pray and seek parents and students who share this vision and will strive with us to achieve it.
- Full Counsel Preparatory Academy is devoted to producing academic excellence in a spirit-filled Christian environment.
- In fulfillment of the Great Commission, students will be taught and trained in the ways of our Lord, Jesus Christ being developed and enriched as a whole person--Spirit, Soul, and Body.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Little Rock Grades: K-12 | 43 students
14502 Cedar Heights Rd
North Little Rock, AR 72118
(501)851-1196 9.6 K-12
- Batesville Grades: NS-10 | 33 students
295 Mockingbird St
Batesville, AR 72501
(870)698-1529 78.7 NS-10
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.