The Academy of 21st Century Learning
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
- WHAT IS STEAM?
- STEAM is the abbreviation for Science, Technology, Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Art and Math. It's an integrated approach to learning that encourages students to think more broadly about real-world problems. STEAM helps students solve complex problems, think critically, connect the dots, learn soft skills, and how to innovate.
- This place is what a parent wishes for their children academically. Every cent you spend in this education will go towards a successful future for your child. The traditional education system is broken; however, this school makes sure children have critical thinking skills, emotional intelligence, team-working skills, and most importantly a high level of self esteem for life. Also, it is important to say that STEAM Education is the present, not the future, so your child is up to date. - Academy Mom
Endorse The Academy of 21st Century Learning. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards