Vacaville Christian Schools
- VCS, established in 1975, celebrates every child and their God given gifts. We partner with home and church, providing a distinctive Christ-centered education in a nurturing environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||702 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||18 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP English Language & Composition, AP English Lit and Composition, AP European History, AP Microeconomics, AP Physics 1, AP Physics 2, AP Physics C, AP Psychology, AP Spanish Language & Culture, AP Spanish Literature & Culture, AP Statistics, AP Studio Art, AP US Government and Politics, AP US History,|
|Average SAT score||1462|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
( Uniforms in K-5th, Dress Code for 6th -12th)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- VCS, established in 1975, celebrates every child and their God given gifts. We partner with home and church, providing a distinctive Christ-centered education in a nurturing environment. Our goal is to equip young people to excel in life and service to Jesus Christ. Each child a VCS feels that they belong here, as we strive to help them find their own strengths and talents. In our Faith, Academics, Fine Arts and Athletics, VCS is a place where every child can reach their goals and be accepted. Come see visit us and see why our students say, "This is where I belong."
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vacaville Grades: NS-8 | 180 students
1011 Ulatis Drive
Vacaville, CA 95688
(707)451-6683 1.9 NS-8
- Concord Grades: 9-12 | 1038 students
1130 Winton Dr
Concord, CA 94518
(925)288-8148 28.1 9-12
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916)688-0521 36.2 PK-12
Both of my children attend VCS and we are more than happy with the support, education and spiritual development they are receiving. We appreciate the option of extended care and the multitude of programs available both before and after school. Highly recommended!
- Posted by Parent - JJ
My son is in the Kindergarten Readiness Summer Program, and it is great. They offer extended AM and PM hours, making my flexible job requirements convenient. Great teachers, awesome, shady playground and I love the hot lunch program that saves me when mornings are running tight. Can't wait for kindergarten next year!
- Posted by Parent - Sarah
I have 2 children that have attended Vacaville Christian School for the past 4 years. I feel that the teachers have prepared my daughter academically for high school this fall, and my son for middle school. I really like the teacher to student ratio. I am happy they have been at Vacaville Christian School because they are building a strong foundation for their future.
- Posted by Parent - Didi A.
My grandson started attending VCS at the age of 3. I fell in love with the staff and my grandson thrived while the spiritual/academic foundation was being built. I found peace at knowing he was in an environment where he was safe and those teaching him had a biblical view on life. He begins High School this fall. Time has flown by So many dedicated teachers have contributed to his spiritual, social-emotional & academic development; grateful for VCS.
- Posted by Parent - Denise Sedam
My son has been attending VCS since he was 18 months old and he is now entering 2nd grade. He loves his school and so do we. The teachers and staff are wonderful and really care for each student and their success. I know my child is safe and receiving an excellent education!
- Posted by Parent - Nicole Neff
I moved my daughter from concord to vacaville and we are so glad and happy. Mrs. Ripley the principle was awesome. My daughter needed extra help in reading and took some classes during the summer and she jumped 2.2 grades. It was an amazing improvement. I would recommend this school if you want your child to have a good education.
- Posted by Parent - marys