- Justin-Siena is a Catholic high school in the Lasallian tradition called to provide educational excellence in a loving, Christ-centered community that prepares students to serve and to lead in an ever-changing world.
- Faculty and staff strive to serve a diverse ethnic and socio-economic cross-section of the surrounding communities.
- Parents are invited and expected to enter into partnership in both the responsibilities and the benefits of Justin-Siena's educational experience so that the school experience can effectively complement and build on the primary education that begins in and is sustained by the home environment.
- God is revealed and found in many religions; but as a Catholic school, Justin-Siena adheres to the revelation of God found in the tradition and institutions of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Students and teachers are united through their participation in the process of Catholic education and by common faith in the Gospel.
- This unity is expressed in daily relationships and participation in religious activities.
- The curriculum is directed primarily toward those students who intend to continue their education beyond the secondary level.
- Courses in the curriculum are designed to provide knowledge in a variety of basic disciplines, skills for clearer communications, heightened awareness of political and social concerns, personal and spiritual growth and encouragement in creative expression.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
National Association of College Admissions Counselors
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||672 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||58 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Number of AP Courses||22 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Art History, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Computer Science, AP English Language Literature, AP Environmental Science, AP Government, AP Language, AP Physics, AP Spanish, AP United States History, Pre AP English Language and Literature|
|Average SAT score||1210|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Students must wear a collared shirt.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 21 / Feb. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,500|
|Tuition Notes||The tuition packages is inclusive of most significant fees that Justin-Siena has typically charged families throughout the year. The following fees will no longer be assessed: student life, athletics, theatre, retreats, yearbook, or graduation.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$7,750|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Alicia Valdivia|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Water Polo, Wrestling,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
VacavilleGrades: PK-12 | 964 students
1117 Davis St
Vacaville, CA 95687
VallejoGrades: 9-12 | 476 students
1500 Benicia Road
Vallejo, CA 94591
BerkeleyGrades: 9-12 | 619 students
1294 Albina Ave
Berkeley, CA 94706
NapaGrades: K-12 | 38 students
3755 Linda Vista Ave
Napa, CA 94558
I am from Shanghai China. My husband and I are both baptised, we believe in God. We want to send our son Kevin to your school. Does Justin-Siena High School is a boarding school?
- Posted by Parent - pyw19