- Kiddie Academy is a leading child care provider. Specifically, we excel in educationally focused child care.
- Since we launched our first academy more than 27 years ago, Kiddie Academy has experienced tremendous growth.
- Today, we have academies coast to coast. And we're growing every day.
- We recognize that honesty and thoughtfulness are critical qualities in the development of well-rounded individuals.
- Through our character development program, which is an important part of Life Essentials, values are reinforced throughout daily academy activities, enabling your child to better understand the society in which we live and how to interact successfully with others.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vacaville Grades: K-11 | 25 students
490 Brown St
Vacaville, CA 95696
(707)446-8684 0.9 K-11
- Vacaville Grades: NS-PK
581 Peabody Rd
Vacaville, CA 95687
(707)447-7685 1.5 NS-PK
- Vacaville Grades: NS-8 | 180 students
1011 Ulatis Drive
Vacaville, CA 95688
(707)451-6683 2.2 NS-8
- Vacaville Grades: NS-8 | 96 students
1671 E. Monte Vista Ave., Suite N-106
Vacaville, CA 95688
(707)474-4710 2.5 NS-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.