Vacaville KinderCare Photo #2 - We display the important things going on in the center for parents to see as they walk in
Vacaville KinderCare Photo #6 - Miss Misty makes coffee every morning for parents to get their day started right.
Our teachers and staff are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers. It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
KinderCare devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Kindercare, Vacaville. We are very excited to meet you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at Vacaville KinderCare, our teachers take pride in their ability to teach children while nurturing them. We believe it really does take a village to raise a child and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. Your child will have a safe, secure and enriched learning environment to play in. We welcome you and your family to come and see what Vacaville KinderCare is all about! We are very excited to have you join our KinderCare family!
- At Vacaville KinderCare, your child's safety is our number one priority! We take pride in knowing that our building is secure. All of the outside perimeter doors are locked to ensure security, the playground is all fenced-in with locks and alarms on our gates. In addition, our front door can only be accessed with a code and only authorized families will have this code to enter. Otherwise, a doorbell is available for visitors who will be greeted by center staff. Here at Vacaville KinderCare we also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. She conducts monthly earthquake and fire drills, maintaining high cleanliness standards and is always ensuring the children's safety!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, German, Spanish
- Children's Services, Solano Family and Children, Children's Council of San Francisco 10% military discount (non-NACCRRA related)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Vacaville KinderCare often compared to?
Vacaville KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like Kiddie Academy by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Vacaville KinderCare?
The application deadline for Vacaville KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Vacaville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.