De La Salle High School
- De La Salle High School provides a Catholic, Lasallian education rooted in a liberal arts tradition which prepares young people for college and life.
- The school seeks to educate students spiritually, academically, physically, and socially through the promotion of a vital faith life, sponsorship of strong academic programs as well as a wide range of student activities, and the witness of a concerned and dedicated faculty, administration, and staff.
- De La Salle High School recognizes and promotes the dignity of each student by providing an environment that is moral, caring, and joyful.
- Within such a setting, the school seeks to challenge its students to serve others, especially the poor, and to deepen a sense of responsibility for humanity's future.
- De La Salle High School seeks to serve qualified students with varied academic needs and diverse social, cultural, and economic backgrounds and does so in partnership with parents and all those who are committed to living the Lasallian heritage.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1038 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||68 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Verne Grades: 9-12 | 944 students
2280 Damien Avenue
La Verne, CA 91750
(909)596-1946 355.1 9-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-12 | 515 students
960 South Soto Street
Los Angeles, CA 90023
(323)261-7124 343.6 9-12
- San Francisco Grades: 9-12 | 1297 students
1055 Ellis St
San Francisco, CA 94109
(415)775-6626 23.7 9-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.