Kla Schools Of Walnut Creek
KLASCHOOLS (KIDS LEARNING ADVENTURE) in Walnut Creek, California, is inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach to early childhood education.
We provide a quality, dynamic, creative learning environment for our children, parents and educators.
We are located in the Park Shadelands area directly across from Kaiser Permanente.
We are a full day preschool program that serves children between the ages of 3-months to 6-years of age and their families.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 149 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,000
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- We believe that with the right stimulus children’s curiosity, creativity and individuality can foster a lifetime love for learning, an appreciation for their community and all life on our planet. Our goal is to sustain and strengthen their innate characteristics.Our educational setting is inspired by a child’s marvel at the gifts of life and their multiple facets of creative expressions. Our educators observe, document and interpret children’s thinking and learning in order to expand their curiosity. We support children to become respectful, confident, individual thinkers and thoughtful citizens of the world. As a school we nourish quality communication and relationships. We welcome ideas for learning and share best practices so that we can provide a higher quality experience for our children. When parents, teachers and the community are involved, children thrive.
- “The wider the range of possibilities we offer children, the more intense will be their motivations and the richer their experiences. We must widen the range of topics and goals, the types of situations we offer and their degree of structure, the kinds and combinations of resources and materials, and the possible interactions with things, peers, and adults.” –Loris Malaguzzi
Endorse Kla Schools Of Walnut Creek. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.