Springfield Montessori School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 124 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Springfield Montessori School is based on the educational philosophies of Maria Montessori. The program ensures an environment that is conducive to learning – an environment rich in life giving activities suited to the needs of the developing child. We provide an environment that promotes a love of learning. We help the child develop physical and mental order and "Inner Discipline." We provide an environment and materials within it that will meet the child's emotional, cognitive, spiritual, social, and physical developmental needs. We help the child to help himself through the processes of independence, responsibility, socialization, grace and courtesy. To achieve and maintain the standards demanded by the Montessori method of education, Springfield Montessori teachers are trained in the Montessori philosophies and have a thorough knowledge of the young child's stages of social, cognitive, psychological, and physiological development.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Springfield Montessori School?
The application deadline for Springfield Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Springfield Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards