Grades: PK-8 | 161 students
- St. John's Lutheran School has been offering a Christian education to Mayville and the surrounding communities for 112 years.
- We are a nationally accredited school and serve families from 24 different churches.
- By the grace of God, we serve the Lord by spreading His Word, while promoting spiritual, emotional, academic, social and physical growth.
- We are teaching and reaching with the Gospel!.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Nanette Gassner|
- St. John's Lutheran School is open to people of all walks of life. We are here to help families raise their chilodren in God's ways. Scholarships are avaiable for those unable to pay our very modest fees. Call 920.387.4310 today to discover more about our excellent programs and how we can serve you. Blessings to you this and every day!
Profile last updated: 05/18/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LannonGrades: K-8 | 108 students
20813 W Forest View Dr
Lannon, WI 53046
Menomonee FallsGrades: PK-12 | 97 students
N84W19049 Menomonee Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
HartfordGrades: PK-12 | 68 students
1810 Highway Cc
Hartford, WI 53027
SussexGrades: PK-8 | 23 students
W240n6145 Maple Avenue
Sussex, WI 53089
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.