Grades: PK-8 | 161 students
- St. John's Lutheran School has been offering a Christian education to Mayville and the surrounding communities for 112 years.
- We are a nationally accredited school and serve families from 24 different churches.
- By the grace of God, we serve the Lord by spreading His Word, while promoting spiritual, emotional, academic, social and physical growth.
- We are teaching and reaching with the Gospel!.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Nanette Gassner|
- St. John's Lutheran School is open to people of all walks of life. We are here to help families raise their chilodren in God's ways. Scholarships are avaiable for those unable to pay our very modest fees. Call 920.387.4310 today to discover more about our excellent programs and how we can serve you. Blessings to you this and every day!
Profile last updated: 05/18/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HartlandGrades: PK-8 | 40 students
1023 E Capitol Dr
Hartland, WI 53029
HubertusGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
3733 Hubertus Rd
Hubertus, WI 53033
WatertownGrades: PK-8 | 113 students
1611 E Main St
Watertown, WI 53094
WaupunGrades: PK-12 | 286 students
301 Fox Lake Rd
Waupun, WI 53963
HoriconGrades: PK-8 | 130 students
505 N Palmatory St
Horicon, WI 53032
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.