Grades: PK-5 | 35 students
- St. John’s mission is to provide a quality Christian education in a safe environment where children experience the love of Jesus every day.
- St. John's Lutheran School is a great place to grow.
- Guided and empowered by the Holy Spirit, St. John’s Lutheran School provides Christ-centered training in God’s Word integrated with excellence in education.
- The central purpose of our school is to nurture each child’s faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and to equip each child to live and to bear witness to that faith.
- St. John’s Lutheran School seeks to develop the basic skills of learning, thinking, solving problems, making value judgments and decisions, and respecting self, others, and property.
- Our school also teaches children how to apply concepts such as individual responsibility, the common good, by grace alone, and living “by faith in the son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me.” We encourage parents to provide the primary training of their children, to have family devotions, and to take their children to weekly worship services.
- The school exists as a secondary partner in the Christian and overall training of the children.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
South BeloitGrades: PK-7 | 55 students
320 Elmwood Ave
South Beloit, IL 61080
BeloitGrades: K-9 | 153 students
2222 Shopiere Rd
Beloit, WI 53511
BeloitGrades: PK-12 | 169 students
5122 S Driveiftwood Drive, Janesville and 916 Bushnell, Beloit
Beloit, WI 53511
JanesvilleGrades: K-12 | 74 students
1650 S Oakhill Ave
Janesville, WI 53546
JanesvilleGrades: NS-8 | 85 students
305 Lincoln St
Janesville, WI 53548
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.