Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
- St. Mark Lutheran School and Preschool is a ministry of St. Mark Lutheran Church, a member of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, which supports hundreds of affiliate congregations throughout the country in educating more than 280,000 students.
- St. Mark teachers share a broad Christian doctrine centered around the beliefs that we are saved through God's grace, that the Holy Spirit sustains us in our faith, and that the Holy Scriptures are the inspired Word of God.
- St. Mark Lutheran Preschool balances education and play, giving students a positive outlook toward school and a foundation for academic achievement.
- Each day, preschool students talk to God through prayer and learn about Jesus and His teachings through Bible stories.
- Meanwhile, they develop the skills they'll need for a lifetime of learning.
- At St. Mark, education doesn't just take place in the classroom.
- Students also have an opportunity to develop their gifts through a variety of extracurricular activities, including drama, choir, forensics competitions and science fairs.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,646|
|Tuition Notes||Kindergarten (5 1/2 days) $3358.00 Kindergarten (5 full days) $3646.00|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Accelerated Reading, Journalism Class, Math Extra, Private Music Lessons Math Extra, Accelerated Reading,
Private Music Lessons,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Grand RapidsGrades: 9-12 | 606 students
160 68th Street SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49548
Grand RapidsGrades: K-6 | 329 students
3662 Poinsettia Ave Se
Grand Rapids, MI 49508
CaledoniaGrades: PK-8 | 497 students
6729 Hanna Lake Avenue Se
Caledonia, MI 49316
Grand RapidsGrades: PK-8 | 389 students
67 68th St SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49548
Grand RapidsGrades: 9-12 | 947 students
2300 Plymouth Ave Se
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.