Grades: PK-8 | 240 students
St. Mark participated in the FVL Schools' Children Feeding Thousands program. We raised money and then volunteered to bag thousands of meals which we sent to Africa to help families there.
Not every school gets to do this! St. Mark is only 2 blocks from Lambeau Field, and we walked there to celebrate NFL Play 60. Fitness and exercise are important to us at St. Mark.
- Motivated by Jesus love, students will be inspired to achieve their God-given potential in a dynamic learning experience.
- Students, faculty and families will partner to build a foundation for lifetime Christian service.
- Parents will enthusiatically embrace their God directed role of primary spiritual teachers of their children.
- Our school will be a safe and caring environment to work and play.
- Together, we will be Christian examples and work towards excellence all to God's glory.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(The Dress Code is on the Website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,950|
|Tuition Notes||We are accepting Choice Applicants. Discounts and tuition assistance are also available. Price is lower for Preschool and Kindergarten. Details at http://get.stmls.org/registration/Regular%20Enrollment-New%20Student%20Form.pdf|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Kyle Gut|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Jr. Choir, Piano Lessons, Voice Lessons Jr. Choir, Piano Lessons, Voice Lessons,|
- Motivated by Jesus love, students will be inspired to achieve their God-given potential in a dynamic learning experience. Students, faculty and families will partner to build a foundation for lifetime Christian service. Parents will enthusiatically embrace their God directed role of primary spiritual teachers of their children. Our school will be a safe and caring environment to work and play. Together, we will be Christian examples and work towards excellence all to God's glory.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MartinsburgGrades: PK-8 | 361 students
110 E. Stephen St.
Martinsburg, WV 25401
Green BayGrades: PK-8 | 349 students
1204 S Fisk St
Green Bay, WI 54304
Green BayGrades: K-8 | 75 students
991 Pilgrim Way
Green Bay, WI 54304
De PereGrades: PK-8 | 244 students
1305 Lourdes Ave
De Pere, WI 54115
Green BayGrades: PK-8 | 119 students
312 Victoria Street
Green Bay, WI 54302
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.