Grades: K-8 | 306 students
- The curriculum at St. Mark’s School is based upon the learning needs of its students and the academic standards as outlined for students by the state of Idaho.
- The emphasis is on providing quality programs that seek continuous improvement for each student.
- This is done within the context of the religious instruction and atmosphere that forms the foundation upon which all instruction takes place.
- The academic curriculum at these levels provides each learner with an increasing degree of competency and independence on the part of each student.
- Although continued emphasis on reading with appropriate speed and accuracy are present, reading for meaning and the acquisition of information are important objectives.
- The ability to use various literary devices and interpretation of literature are emphasized.
- Students experience a number of types of reading material.
- The development of writing, grammar, and presentation skills to provide students effective communication abilities is regularly practice.
- Mathematics skills that encourage excellent computational skills and the solving of problems in a creative matter are emphasized.
- The ability to think and communicate mathematically is also an important part of the curriculum.
- The development of effective study skills, note taking and test taking strategies for utilization at the junior high and high school level are also taught.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||306 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.