Grades: K-8 | 282 students
- St. Mary Interparochial School, founded in 1782, is a catholic elementary school of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
- Located in the heart of the historic district, we serve children and their families from neighborhoods throughout the city and suburbs.
- Our mission is to provide a superior Catholic education to our diverse population of students, while keeping tuition stable for our city’s working families.
- We commit ourselves to the development of each child in mind, body and spirit! We provide an elementary Catholic education in the heart of historic Philadelphia.
- Our center City location within Independence Historical Park provides a unique setting for children from Philadelphia neighborhoods and the suburbs of Pennsylvania, New jesey and Delaware.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: NS-8 | 203 students
319 Lombard Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
JenkintownGrades: K-NS | 11 students
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Jenkintown, PA 19046
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.