Grades: K-8 | 282 students
- St. Mary Interparochial School, founded in 1782, is a catholic elementary school of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
- Located in the heart of the historic district, we serve children and their families from neighborhoods throughout the city and suburbs.
- Our mission is to provide a superior Catholic education to our diverse population of students, while keeping tuition stable for our city’s working families.
- We commit ourselves to the development of each child in mind, body and spirit! We provide an elementary Catholic education in the heart of historic Philadelphia.
- Our center City location within Independence Historical Park provides a unique setting for children from Philadelphia neighborhoods and the suburbs of Pennsylvania, New jesey and Delaware.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: NS-8 | 203 students
319 Lombard Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
JenkintownGrades: K-NS | 11 students
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Jenkintown, PA 19046
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.