Grades: 9-12 | 400 students
St. Maryï¿½s is a Catholic high school rooted in the Marianist tradition.
Each person is seen as a child of God with gifts that will be called forth.
This community is a place where self actualization, diversity and life-long learning are encouraged.
St. Maryï¿½s is a place where the whole person can grow in the love of God and each other.
This Marianist community is dedicated to developing responsible young men who are prepared to live as contributing and successful members of society who witness Jesus Christ to the world.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||400 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,985|
|Tuition Notes||55% of our students receive tuition assistance.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Katie Albin|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Cycling, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Cycling,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta Chi Pi, Mu Alpha Theta, National Honor Society Beta Chi Pi, Mu Alpha Theta, National Honor Society,
- St. Mary's Mission is:
- To help each young man discover that life as a Christian is a journey that must be rooted in God
- To develop in the young man a deep sense of the goodness, self-worth and the dignity of every person
- To maintain a community where all involved in the studentsÃ¯Â¿Â½ formation collaborate to create a climate of cooperation, respect, openness and trust
- To provide a comprehensive program of learning which challenges and motivates each student to reach his fullest potential To instruct each young man in the Marianist spirit
- Core Values St. Mary's Men are: Embodied in Faith Empowered by Excellence Embraced as Family Enlightened through Service Transformed for Life
Profile last updated: 01/15/2016
People that viewed St. Mary's High School also viewed these schools: St Louis University High School, Visitation Academy Of St. Louis, Rosati-Kain High School, Duchesne High School and Mary Institute and St. Louis Country Day School (MICDS).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 1094 students
4970 Oakland Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110
Saint LouisGrades: PK-12 | 615 students
3020 North Ballas Road
Saint Louis, MO 63131
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 310 students
4389 Lindell Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63108
Saint CharlesGrades: 9-12 | 301 students
2550 Elm Street
Saint Charles, MO 63301
Saint LouisGrades: PK-12 | 1240 students
101 N Warson Road
Saint Louis, MO 63124
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.
November 09, 2016
Private School Review has a robust search engine which will make your private school search process much easier to do. Here are some tips on how to use this tool.
November 09, 2016
We take a look at the enormous impact a private foundation can have on education.