Grades: K-8 | 193 students
- St. Patrick's School is located right outside of the Village Green in Bedford Village, New York.
- We are a loving and caring faith community dedicated to the belief that all children can learn and should be given the opportunity to do so.
- We seek to develop each student to their fullest academic potential taking into account special needs and myriad learning styles by offering a variety of learning opportunities and teaching methods.
- St. Patrick's School goal is to continue to enhance the Media Resource Center in which the faculty and students will have continuous access to all types of media for research purposes.
- To continually update the internet access piece for research.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HartsdaleGrades: K-12 | 875 students
555 West Hartsdale Avenue
Hartsdale, NY 10530
OssiningGrades: PK-8 | 529 students
Eagle Park Route 9
Ossining, NY 10562
BronxvilleGrades: K-8 | 260 students
30 Meadow Avenue
Bronxville, NY 10708
New RochelleGrades: 6-12 | 778 students
1354 North Ave
New Rochelle, NY 10804
BedfordGrades: PK-9 | 506 students
439 Cantitoe St PO Box 488
Bedford, NY 10506
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.