Grades: PK-8 | 278 students
- St. Patrick School is a unique Christian community organized to foster the spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth of each person in a spirit of dedication, freedom, and love that is based on the Gospel message.
- We strive to give each child the necessary fundamentals of their faith to become good Christian adults.
- We realize that each child is special, possessing his or her own talents.
- We hope to develop these talents to their potential by teaching our students to have a respectful and responsible attitude, to think creatively and independently, to strive for excellence, and to be a faithful servant of our Lord.
- Believing that the parents are the first and foremost educators of their children, we cooperate with and supplement the home in providing leadership (social graces) in the formal Catholic education of their children.
- As a faculty we work together, each developing our own subject area with professional competence, but sensitive to those opportunities to aid students in all aspects of their lives.
- The mission of St. Patrick School is to foster the spiritual growth and academic life of its students and faculty and to teach children, with the cooperation of parents, a Catholic way of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Total Students||278 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(refer to website under Parent-Teacher Handbook)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||refer to website for Published Tuition Rate|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Geography Bee, Spelling Bee, Scholastic Bowl, Band, American Sign Language, Scouts Geography Bee, Spelling Bee,
Scholastic Bowl, Band, American Sign Language, Scouts,
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.