Grades: PK-8 | 166 students
- St. Paul School serves children ages 3, 4 and 5 in Pre School, Pre Kindergarten and Kindergarten.
- We also serve families with children in grades 1-8.
- We care about children and their spiritual, emotional, physical, and academic growth; we care about each other and this opportunity to mutually encourage, support, and challenge each other; and finally, we care about you and your interest in academic excellence and deep spiritual value.
- St. Paul Lutheran School, "Education for Life, Faith for Eternity.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||166 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Myra Swiston|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Destination Imagination, Handbell Choir Band, Choir, Handbell Choir, Destination Imagination,
- Over 50 years in our communityProven academic rigor and qualitySmart Boards in every classroomStudent laptops, 5th-8th gradeBand and music classesForeign music language classesHot lunch and after school programsBasketball, volleyball, and wrestling programs
- Leadership opportunities with safety cadets, student council, and ambassador program
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.