Grades: PK-8 | 166 students
- St. Paul School serves children ages 3, 4 and 5 in Pre School, Pre Kindergarten and Kindergarten.
- We also serve families with children in grades 1-8.
- We care about children and their spiritual, emotional, physical, and academic growth; we care about each other and this opportunity to mutually encourage, support, and challenge each other; and finally, we care about you and your interest in academic excellence and deep spiritual value.
- St. Paul Lutheran School, "Education for Life, Faith for Eternity.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||166 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Myra Swiston|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Destination Imagination, Handbell Choir Band, Choir, Handbell Choir, Destination Imagination,
- Over 50 years in our communityProven academic rigor and qualitySmart Boards in every classroomStudent laptops, 5th-8th gradeBand and music classesForeign music language classesHot lunch and after school programsBasketball, volleyball, and wrestling programs
- Leadership opportunities with safety cadets, student council, and ambassador program
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.