Grades: K-9 | 79 students
- St. Paul's is exceptional academically, but our strength is the Bible-based foundation on which we are built.
- Our professional staff serves for the love of Jesus and his little lambs.
- Even correction is done in the light of that love! Our children graduate from St. Paul's with a solid foundation and a positive outlook on all of life! Come tour our brand new facility today.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact us!|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Drill Team, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Drill Team, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||band, forensics, girl pioneers, piano lessons, pioneers, school play, youth choir band, forensics, girl pioneers, piano lessons, pioneers, school play, youth choir,|
- Private education at St. Paul's is more affordable than you might think!
- Parents and faculty work together for the good of our precious children!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KewaskumGrades: PK-8 | 110 students
Po Box 86
Kewaskum, WI 53040
Saint NazianzGrades: K-9 | 87 students
Po Box 199
Saint Nazianz, WI 54232
SheboyganGrades: PK-8 | 159 students
1121 Georgia Ave
Sheboygan, WI 53081
PlymouthGrades: PK-8 | 190 students
222 N Stafford Street
Plymouth, WI 53073
CatoGrades: PK-8 | 71 students
19 S County Road J
Cato, WI 54230
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.