Grades: PK-8 | 231 students
- Regent School was established in 1947 and has maintained an outstanding reputation for the personal growth and academic excellence of its students.
- This has been accomplished through the efforts of a dedicated staff, small classes, a secure environment and a rigorous curriculum.
- The kindergarten program is planned to prepare the child for independent thought and action, healthy social interaction and creative expression, as well as academic success in first grade.
- The elementary grade curriculum includes all courses prescribed by the N.Y.S. Department of Education and all material covered on standardized achievement tests.
- Our graduates are consistently accepted into excellent schools.
- The following are among the subjects taught, with varying emphasis, depending on grade level: English, reading, math, science, social studies, phonics, spelling, health, penmanship, composition, current events, computers, citizenship, philosophy, art and music.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 612 students
760 E Gun Hill Road
Bronx, NY 10467
BronxGrades: NS-8 | 302 students
830 Southern Blvd
Bronx, NY 10459
BronxGrades: K-9 | 286 students
1160 Beach Ave
Bronx, NY 10472
BronxGrades: PK-12 | 269 students
1734 Williamsbridge Road
Bronx, NY 10461
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 790 students
2380 E Tremont Ave
Bronx, NY 10462
My brother (1969) sister (1970) and myself (1972) attended and graduated this beautiful school. My sister and I went on to Archbishop Hughes Memorial (Cathdral HS) and went on to walk in St. Patrick's Cathedral. We went on to complete graduate school. All of this was possible with the sacrifices my mother made as a single parent. We are ever so grateful and blessed by the education we received in the Catholic school system. I will soon once again visit your beautiful church where I received first Holy Communion and my Confirmation by Cardinal Cooke. I have been a practicing Roman Catholic and my parish is St. Gregory the Great in Plantation, FL. I am also a Canon Law minister. May God Bless all whom attend school and Mass.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - vapon
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.