Grades: PK-8 | 261 students
- St. Peter the Apostle School exists to provide a quality Catholic education based on Gospel values and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Following the traditions of the Sisters of Mercy, the school educates through a strong academic program and instills a spirit of mercy, justice, and loving concern in its students.
- St. Peter the Apostle School is committed to a strong Gospel-based curriculum that helps to establish in each student a sense of community, a respect for learning as a life-long process, and opportunity for personal growth, and an awareness of social issues.
- It provides a quality academic education that is an on-going development process, which involves parents, parish, faculty, and staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||261 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Tybee IslandGrades: K-9 | 94 students
714 Lovell Ave
Tybee Island, GA 31328
SavannahGrades: PK-8 | 302 students
6600 Howard Foss Dr
Savannah, GA 31406
SavannahGrades: PK-12 | 506 students
601 Penn Waller Rd
Savannah, GA 31410
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.