Grades: PK-8 | 261 students
- St. Peter the Apostle School exists to provide a quality Catholic education based on Gospel values and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Following the traditions of the Sisters of Mercy, the school educates through a strong academic program and instills a spirit of mercy, justice, and loving concern in its students.
- St. Peter the Apostle School is committed to a strong Gospel-based curriculum that helps to establish in each student a sense of community, a respect for learning as a life-long process, and opportunity for personal growth, and an awareness of social issues.
- It provides a quality academic education that is an on-going development process, which involves parents, parish, faculty, and staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||261 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SavannahGrades: PK-8 | 302 students
6600 Howard Foss Dr
Savannah, GA 31406
SavannahGrades: PK-12 | 506 students
601 Penn Waller Rd
Savannah, GA 31410
Tybee IslandGrades: K-9 | 94 students
714 Lovell Ave
Tybee Island, GA 31328
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.