Mississippi Private Schools
- There are 230 private schools in Mississippi, serving 53,562 students.
- The average private school tuition is $4,787 for elementary schools and $5,923 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 94% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 15% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Semiprofessional ballerina and NorthStar student Bethany artfully captures the possibilities that come alive when you choose NorthStar Academy! Real People. Real Places. Real Ministry.
St. Aloysius offers a college preparatory curriculum. Honors and Advanced Placement classes are offered in certain subjects, as well as several dual credit courses. St. Aloysius fields eighteen athletic teams in twelve different sports. Service, academic, and leadership clubs, honor societies, marching band, retreat team and more provide abundant extracurricular opportunities.
Saint Stanislaus is located in the picturesque town of Bay St. Louis, MS. The campus is located on the Gulf of Mexico and Bay St. Louis is 50 miles east of New Orleans, LA.
Park Place Christian Academy, a ministry of Park Place Baptist Church, strives to provide a distinctively Christian, academically rigorous education for students in grades K3-12. PPCA, established in 2000, and with a current enrollment of nearly 650 students, uses Godly guidance and Christian personnel to cultivate a biblical worldview into the hearts and minds of our students.
Mississippi Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools1,484 Students18% Minority
- 3 Schools70 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools288 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools314 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools698 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools198 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools351 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students93% Minority
- 1 Schools238 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools166 Students4% Minority
- 4 Schools697 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools751 Students91% Minority
- 2 Schools122 Students1% Minority
- 8 Schools3,780 Students6% Minority
- 9 Schools1,947 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools368 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools952 Students3% Minority
- 16 Schools3,045 Students19% Minority
- 32 Schools8,276 Students29% Minority
- 1 Schools256 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools175 Students1% Minority
- 8 Schools889 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools469 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools279 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools675 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools328 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools427 Students24% Minority
- 8 Schools1,684 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools563 Students3% Minority
- 6 Schools1,043 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools995 Students16% Minority
- 5 Schools1,320 Students8% Minority
- 7 Schools1,220 Students10% Minority
- 11 Schools4,015 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools599 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools594 Students41% Minority
- 1 Schools94 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools194 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools195 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools44 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools834 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools466 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools137 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools33 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools1,186 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools189 Students3% Minority
- 11 Schools2,741 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students86% Minority
- 1 Schools191 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools857 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools109 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools839 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools145 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools573 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools200 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students22% Minority
- 5 Schools1,022 Students10% Minority
- 7 Schools1,703 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools269 Students1% Minority
- 2 Schools689 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools610 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools745 Students4% Minority
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 31, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.