Mississippi Private Schools
- There are 241 private schools in Mississippi, serving 53,887 students.
- The average private school tuition is $4,609 for elementary schools and $5,959 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 95% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 15% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Students spend time in the school garden planting, cultivating and harvesting fruits, vegetables and flowers.
Park Place Christian Academy, a ministry of Park Place Baptist Church, strives to provide a distinctively Christian, academically rigorous education for students in grades K3-12. PPCA, established in 2000, and with a current enrollment of nearly 650 students, uses Godly guidance and Christian personnel to cultivate a biblical worldview into the hearts and minds of our students.
Saint Stanislaus is located in the picturesque town of Bay St. Louis, MS. The campus is located on the Gulf of Mexico and Bay St. Louis is 50 miles east of New Orleans, LA.
Class of 2017 -- Graduates = 38; ACT Class Average Score 25.69; Scholarship Amount nearly $5 Million in Offers.
Mississippi Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools1,450 Students17% Minority
- 3 Schools71 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools688 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools314 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools721 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools161 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools351 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students93% Minority
- 1 Schools238 Students28% Minority
- 1 Schools222 Students3% Minority
- 4 Schools598 Students29% Minority
- 2 Schools751 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools141 Students2% Minority
- 9 Schools3,364 Students26% Minority
- 9 Schools1,904 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools461 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools880 Students4% Minority
- 17 Schools2,931 Students15% Minority
- 33 Schools7,610 Students26% Minority
- 1 Schools283 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools173 Students3% Minority
- 9 Schools915 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools456 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools279 Students1% Minority
- 2 Schools621 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students1% Minority
- 2 Schools328 Students3% Minority
- 6 Schools644 Students13% Minority
- 9 Schools1,679 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools611 Students2% Minority
- 6 Schools1,037 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools999 Students16% Minority
- 5 Schools1,281 Students15% Minority
- 7 Schools1,219 Students8% Minority
- 11 Schools4,091 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools580 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools551 Students43% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools337 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools251 Students1% Minority
- 2 Schools44 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools830 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools539 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools302 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools33 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools1,236 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools195 Students12% Minority
- 12 Schools3,581 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students86% Minority
- 1 Schools204 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools812 Students23% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students3% Minority
- 4 Schools834 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools639 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools222 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students6% Minority
- 6 Schools1,246 Students38% Minority
- 7 Schools1,752 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools269 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools294 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools564 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools779 Students3% Minority
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
August 14, 2018
Your religion matters to you. You want your child to attend a school which will combine academics and religious education. Here is an overview of what is available together with some links to denominational web sites.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.